Janet Jackson Tweets 4/20

You actually think Janet Jackson is retired :umm:

I don't know what to think. On one hand we have everything you're saying...on the other hand we have all the abandoned projects. Her fans are holding different hands... I'd like to think her tweeting again means she's making use of social media for a reason rather than sat at home sipping tea but you dismissed that as speculation. 

You conveniently left out the rest of my comment. "Anything is possible" "We have to wait and see"  I did not realize you were in Janet's camp.  How long have you been working there? What exactly are we supposed to be reading or should have read that has given us a 100% assurance that anything is going to happen? 

tea leaves cause that's all the fuck he got himself :coffee:  gather him!

The fact that some people still haven't learned their lesson.

tumblr_mcz9vb3pbW1rz2cbjo1_500.gif

yes!! take his follicles, he already lost against you for this same shit....he never gets enough....take the scalp

this is why I love you, cause when I say my good niece can read a bit :)

• Upvote 1

yes!! take his follicles, he already lost against you for this same shit....he never gets enough....take the scalp

this is why I love you, cause when I say my good niece can read a bit :)

The first step is always denial. -_- He just won't learn to accept the very likely probability that Janet wants different things now. No-one that close to her has confirmed anything (barely hinted at that) and she said herself that any news will come from HER which disregards even their statements. I just don't get it. :sigh:

Aww, thank you. :lol: I love you, too. :blush:

The fact that some people are still ignorant

Game, we had this fight for like a year and you lost. Do you want "Catching Fire"? :umm: You have too little to stand on here for having your hopes up so high. The definitive statement was Janet's tweet about something coming from her own lips if something were to happen said it all. She meant to stop putting your faith in these rumours and if she's planning something then SHE will be the one to say it. She hasn't and so there's no reason to think she's planning something. Hell, she's even said so in the past and STILL nothing came. You can call us ignorant all you want and if it makes you feel better then go ahead. Just know that everyone here wants her back, but until she actually releases something like an album cover/title, single, or something substantial then there's no reason to jump on everything you hear.

• Upvote 3

Wtf are you talking about?

She is NOT retired. << That's the topic I'm focusing on.. A topic you and Bailey both pulled ass your hairy asses.. No substance, no evidence... Nothing.. Just ignorance. Straight ignorance. Just to get a laugh or whatever for. Idk? Pass time?

And if I we're from her camp, like many people from her camp have said over and over for the past two years, you would STILL claim she's retired. That's how ignorant you and Bailey are. Ignorance?! NO!!! "

Your argument is pretty much the same you have no concrete evidence or substance.  Hell if we were in a court room you would lose your case based on reasonable doubt.  Nothing you have presented is solid fact.  She may not retire and she may.  

• Upvote 2

You seem bothered.

Let me place this thread in here

http://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/12660-updated-not-from-her-lips-janet-releasing-album-in-late-2014-xfactor-performance/?hl=tweet#entry480092

oprah-stare-gif.gif

and

http://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/12618-if-there-is-a-new-project-youll-hear-it-from-my-lips/?hl=tweet

This supposed album has been in the works since 2010 but we're still here 5 years later with no new music and no inkling as to when she's coming. Trollnet has been notoriously trolling us for years. 

113058_600.gif

If she comes she comes. If not then oh well.

she does seem bothered :lmao: I'm reading this thread, and I can't find a receipt of me saying she retired....I can say I believe her life is not in an entertainment business...and I dont see her coming back to it soon. I actually think saying she's retired would be overly simple to think, with the release of a single song just for whatever there goes retirement.

Janet's wherever she is, and be that as it may, I miss her

and Janet like many other artists are known to record music that never sees the light of day, so because some engineer tweeted some shit over a year ago that means get ya coins up for Itunes?

but bitches in here can stay mad, they the same ones so fuck it :lol:

No you haven't if you want photographic proof Janet is working :blink:

You clearly missed the point of what I was saying. Anyway, even if there was proof from her...even then I wouldn't be convinced. Reyna said it better in her post. Here let me re-post it.

"Game, we had this fight for like a year and you lost. Do you want "Catching Fire"?  :umm: You have too little to stand on here for having your hopes up so high. The definitive statement was Janet's tweet about something coming from her own lips if something were to happen said it all. She meant to stop putting your faith in these rumours and if she's planning something then SHE will be the one to say it. She hasn't and so there's no reason to think she's planning something. Hell, she's even said so in the past and STILL nothing came. You can call us ignorant all you want and if it makes you feel better then go ahead. Just know that everyone here wants her back, but until she actually releases something like an album cover/title, single, or something substantial then there's no reason to jump on everything you hear."

The underwear collection that no one wanted, Tranny documentary, Vevo tour, comments post UCAP tour about a new album...all with no results (and all which you'll no doubt dismiss as "who cares"). One can see why some are skeptical. I'm not going to repeat myself again after this so if you don't get it now then that's fine. I genuinely hope you're right and music is coming soon. But I'm not getting my hopes up because I have before and nothing came. I'll wait until something leaks or hits iTunes. Until then, have fun collating every little tweet from engineers and studio cleaners etc. Please do inform me when new music actually arrives. I'm here for it.  

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure why you're mentioning projects that didn't pan out like that's the same thing as her music career... Or relevant to her being retired bc it's not.. So continue being bitter about some shitty bra line or a shitter transgender movie and some other petty side projects no on cares about :)

You mentioning projects that didn't pan out like that's the same thing as her music career... Or relevant to her being retired is what you did

You must want a bitter cookie bc you sounded bitter and mad you couldn't wear some shit bra or watch some men becoming woman and vice versa!

Shit happens but those stupid side projects are just that: SIDE PROJECTS

• Upvote 1