Janet Jackson Tweets 4/20

A project is a project whether it's an album or a shitty little underwear line that no one ever wanted and Janet was ridiculous for even entertaining.

I love how you ignored the part where I said "no one wanted".

I have nothing to be bitter about. If she comes she comes. If not then oh well.

You can keep on trying to seem so nonchalant but it clearly pisses you off that you're in the minority otherwise you wouldn't keep trying to be so insulting about it :lmao:. It's so boring at this point. Like legit a nipplegate type 2 year debate that's been done to death. People aren't convinced because of past precedence - get over it. It's not that serious. Stop acting like the Hive.

A project is only a project if it is executed. Otherwise it's not a project... It's just Janet/her peeps saying shit. Something she's been doing for 30 years now. :coffee:

I'm not in the minority...:blink: just because you have Team Ignorance behind you filling your head with lies doesn't mean I'm alone. I have Jimmy Jam, her husband, Gil, Ian, Rockwilder, Darkchild, and other writers/producers.. You have Rey, Dayz, and the irrelevants

Go click that link I sent to you earlier :coffee: register and you'll see I'm not alone boo xoxo

Norma, please. A project is a project even if it's abandoned. All businesses and celebs have plans to do something, start doing it and then leave it for whatever reason. You know that. Projects don't need to be completed to be considered a project. Projects are abandoned all the time including albums from legends. I'm not saying that's happening with Janets studio sessions like her previous projects.

Everyone here including yourself has spent the best part of 10 years clowning that website and now you want me to join it? No thanks.

I don't even know what the argument is now. I never said she's retired :asham:. I just said I'm not getting excited.

K

Then why are you agreeing and defending Bailey :blink:

maybe because in your efforts to get things going here you really didn't show me any respect as a fellow board member. I never said she retired, that word didnt come from me, and I dont think she's coming out soon....is that soooooo terrible to admit?

A project is only a project if it is executed. Otherwise it's not a project... It's just Janet/her peeps saying shit. Something she's been doing for 30 years now. :coffee:

I'm not in the minority...:blink: just because you have Team Ignorance behind you filling your head with lies doesn't mean I'm alone. I have Jimmy Jam, her husband, Gil, Ian, Rockwilder, Darkchild, and other writers/producers.. You have Rey, Dayz, and the irrelevants

Go click that link I sent to you earlier :coffee: register and you'll see I'm not alone boo xoxo

Bitch, dont mention me. Clearly, you are too emotionally invested :mellow: The "proof" you keep speaking of had you swearing UP AND FUCKING DOWN that she was coming last year. :mellow: :mellow: Did SHE COME???? DID SHE? BUT YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT OTHERS LOOKING FOOLISH. Boy, shut THEEEEE fuck up! You are not in Janet's head. You are NOT on her staff. Im with Bu..NONE of us can say whats gonna happen..its up in the air (like alot of her "projects"). Get a fuckin grip or try a dose of reality. Either will put you in a better place than this Shitty,delusional disposition that youre in now. Leave me out of this, fuckin nut job
  • Upvote 1

Again.. Bringing up last year or and failed projects is irreverent to her being retired

That's the premise (RETIREMENT)..

Anything else is "Benghazi".

As I said before, even if I were her staff, y'all would still say she's retired... Y'all clearly don't listen to her staff

You want me to keep you out of it? Then keep out of it :blink: I didn't mention Shawn.. You know why? Bc he's not ignorant in this thread :coffee:

• Upvote 1