Set your DVRs ...Friday Nite ..the big TALK will go down.. Will You Be Watching?

janetDAYZ

I would LOL so hard if the whole sex change thing was made up. But then those pictures of him in that dress (although you can't really see the face). I'm definitely looking forward to the interview. 

whew cares :rolleyes: that whole family is filled with drama/stunt queens including Ms. Kanye. Even Rob Kardashian is giving me 1980 Roseanne teas (figuratively and literally) and Ms. North West and her perfectly staged tantrums. I cant and I wont. *releases lips from a shot glass* -_-

even this 8 minute clip, was a complete messy ass trainwreck.....its everything you could possibly imagined thrown out there from the start, it just I dont know.....I can say this it was worth watching for the strange factor alone, Diana Sawyer pulls another Whitney-esque cue....a vunerable celeb that she goes in and eats them for breakfast...her questions wouldnt stop and she damn near talked over Bruce, like she went in -_-...what I dont understand is why he/she feels the need to take such a private moment public esp. when you can clearly see this person isnt well....I would get my shit together screw what the people wanna know I gotta do me

http://www.hulu.com/watch/783911#i1,p0,d1

even this 8 minute clip, was a complete messy ass trainwreck.....its everything you could possibly imagined thrown out there from the start, it just I dont know.....I can say this it was worth watching for the strange factor alone, Diana Sawyer pulls another Whitney-esque cue....a vunerable celeb that she goes in and eats them for breakfast...her questions wouldnt stop and she damn near talked over Bruce, like she went in -_-...what I dont understand is why he/she feels the need to take such a private moment public esp. when you can clearly see this person isnt well....I would get my shit together screw what the people wanna know I gotta do me

http://www.hulu.com/watch/783911#i1,p0,d1

It was not messy AT ALL :blink:

Uhhhh...

You completely have the wrong idea of that interview.

It's really courageous of Bruce to do this and Diane was definitely not out for blood the way you're saying :umm:

It was not messy AT ALL :blink:

I hope you're both right, for his sake......but too me it came off sensational

whew cares :rolleyes: that whole family is filled with drama/stunt queens including Ms. Kanye. Even Rob Kardashian is giving me 1980 Roseanne teas (figuratively and literally) and Ms. North West and her perfectly staged tantrums. I cant and I wont. *releases lips from a shot glass* -_-

this....it felt to me like attention seeking :unsure:

Only watched maybe 5 minutes of it and then turned it. I saw on twitter thank Kim is proud of her dad and says he opened doors for other people going through the same thing. I know twitter was dragging the fuck out of Wendy Williams for talking shit about Bruce

Only watched maybe 5 minutes of it and then turned it. I saw on twitter thank Kim is proud of her dad and says he opened doors for other people going through the same thing. I know twitter was dragging the fuck out of Wendy Williams for talking shit about Bruce

Wendy NEEDED to be dragged cus all this time the bitch has been supportive of. Bruce ...then out of nowhere she flipped her manly ass opinion and started goin in on him. She was just nasty..and it completely threw me ...cuz she had been saying "oh,its such a great thing that he's becoming his true self" ...BITCH,WTF? FLIP FLOPPING AS HOE.