Janet Turns Down Vegas...

nnnnnn... see this is the time that if helps her to speak, because if she wasn't in negotiations with them at all, it almost sounds liable to me to say "the final financial offer" because that suggests she's been in talks with them and an agreement on her pay out wasn't reached

nnnnnn... see this is the time that if helps her to speak, because if she wasn't in negotiations with them at all, it almost sounds liable to me to say "the final financial offer" because that suggests she's been in talks with them and an agreement on her pay out wasn't reached

She's not going to speak Bailey. Wtf? Do you know who Janet Jackson is?

Not sure what liable is but is NOT libel (which I think you meant to say but clearly..)

Libel is written lies that hurt her character/brand

She's not going to speak Bailey. Wtf? Do you know who Janet Jackson is?

Not sure what liable is but is NOT libel (which I think you meant to say but clearly..)

Libel is written lies that hurt her character/brand

sure i'll bite, libel in this instance is suggested that Janet is asking for terms they wont give her, as in it sounds like Janet wants more money than they think she's worth, can we agree that is what that sounds like? "final financial offer" sounds to me like take this or leave it and for someone like Janet that does hurt her brand, because it diminishes her reputation.

No.. Libel is a published false statement that hurts a person's reputation.

Libel is synonymous with slander (which is the same except spoken).

Both are punishable by law if damage is proven. None of them are related to this thread.. Please stfu

Please stop trolling and making an ass out of yourself.....

Says the person who doesn't know what "libel" is

I know what it is, I made an spelling error, sue me......now let's get back to you sis, what's jumped up yo ass? lately you been a stank bitch....and Im just wondering how can we get you some anger management help? Is work okay? I mean everything at Target good? :)

• Upvote 1