Hypothetical scenario. Would you rather...

bu.

How badly do you want a new Janet album?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather...

• Have an album in 5 months time with not a single word written by Janet?
    • Have an album in 5 years time with her contributing to the lyrics on every song?

Let's keep it cute. This is hypothetical and in no way related to recent news and frenzy about a 'comeback'.

Would you prefer an album in 5 months time in which Janet Disciplined us by not writing on it?

Or would you prefer an album that has every song written by her like her glory days but wait 5 more years for it i.e. 2020?  

Her creativity is worth the wait, a heads up on how long the wait will be would be appreciated but that's not her and really never has been, she'll come when she comes......but she comin. :coffee:

I see what you did there :shifty:.

So you'd wait the 5 years rather than the 5 months?

I see what you did there :shifty:.

So you'd wait the 5 years rather than the 5 months?

Mmmhmm :shifty:

Yup as thirsty as I am for her new music, I need the quality that she brings to be worth the wait. I love 20 & Dis, but they're ranked my 7th & 10th of her albums, I want something that will at least beat DJ & AFY in my rankings. I hate this wait but she's worth it and she's by FARRR is the only artist I'd tolerate this wait from, I would be so insulted personality if this album is 20 Y.O./Discipline similar at all.

• Upvote 1

What fool Would prefer another "Discipline" over a well crafted piece created by the Goddess,herself? Quality is ALWAYS worth the wait. You cant create magic in two weeks. Ask B'day.

OOP. B'day pre re-release is better than Sasha tho tbh

• Upvote 1

Neither.  No one is going to give a damn in 5 years and a Beyonce type album with 15 million writers on one song would be underwhelming 

Especially since Janet would do the honorable thing and at least lie about writing it and coming up with a story about what inspired her to write it, shameful  :sigh: