Drake on tour....

Bailey

The BEST hiphop show you will ever experience in your life. I've seen him on his last two tours and he has major production and is a BEAST on stage...and he has his "r&b" moments mixed in with the hiphop feel. His shows are surperb. The energy from Drake's audience is nuts!!!

The BEST hiphop show you will ever experience in your life. I've seen him on his last two tours and he has major production and is a BEAST on stage...and he has his "r&b" moments mixed in with the hiphop feel. His shows are surperb. The energy from Drake's audience is nuts!!!

oh shit....that means I actually have to check this out further.... not so simple as I thought :shifty:

oh shit....that means I actually have to check this out further.... not so simple as I thought :shifty:

Cus the thing is...I always say Drake is an "r&b" artist dressed up in hiphop clothing. Lol the core of who he is ,is an r&b dude. He's very melodic when he writes. He's not jus another Jayz or Wayne ..he has so many more layers to him. He can spit like the best of em..but slow it down for da grown & sexy. I loveee his shows! Where did u get this tour info from..I haven't heard about it

Cus the thing is...I always say Drake is an "r&b" artist dressed up in hiphop clothing. Lol the core of who he is ,is an r&b dude. He's very melodic when he writes. He's not jus another Jayz or Wayne ..he has so many more layers to him. He can spit like the best of em..but slow it down for da grown & sexy. I loveee his shows! Where did u get this tour info from..I haven't heard about it

I pass the Palace of Auburn Hills, which is the premiere venue and location for Metro Detroit, as of now, there isn't an actual venue thats as big and clean that house less than a stadium but more than a gym.....and it has a huge sign that tells you whose coming and when....another sign I saw they've had up for awhile now.....Kevin Hart....and that has me eyeing too

I don't think you have to worry about the female thing. He seems to be loved by males and females alike, gay and straight. He really has a universal appeal int hat sense. Never seen him live but I'm sure he puts on a great show. I'll be getting tickets if he tours here.

OMGGGGGGGGG :excited: :excited: I mos def gotta look up these dates!!!!

Oh, and its not juss females Bailey :blink: like Bu said ....EVERYBODY male & females go hard for him. You can't be one of the leading men in hiphop and juss mainly have female fans. That's not how hiphop works. The shows of his I been to were equal of dudes and females.. no different than any other huge entertainers crowd.. ie Janet ,Beyonce etc

His show is sold-out here.  I want to go. Stub hub is charging some crazy prices, but I'll see closer to the show date if they'll knock prices down a bit. 

I need to check pricing too.....see what he goes for, pricey is a relative term, and I mean depends on the artist for me :coffee:   I would pay anything I could for Janet :wub: