Do they still make mcflurries?

Aquaria

Youve already answered your own question. They still do them, but give me a caramel sundae anyday -one of the few things i will give them money for.

I don't understand how they can only have McFlurries seasonally. Like I understand the special kinds but the McFlurry on its own, seasonally? Wow.

I've obsessed with getting their fries and sundae and dipping the fries in the sundae as I eat :wub:

I don't understand how they can only have McFlurries seasonally. Like I understand the special kinds but the McFlurry on its own, seasonally? Wow.

I've obsessed with getting their fries and sundae and dipping the fries in the sundae as I eat :wub:

I didnt realise they were seasonal! Been avoiding the Big M like the plague for ages.

Bitch... you're pregnant :umm:

Seasonal? I thought that shit was all year round here :blink:

Aah ok i must have read wrong lol

I didnt realise they were seasonal! Been avoiding the Big M like the plague for ages.

Bitch... you're pregnant :umm:

I don't think they are. Just some confusion ahha. Big M always pulls me in with the Monopoly eras 

I guess they're not seasonal. Idk.. I don't get those

I love me a McFlurry tbh

oh I had mine with Oreo crushed and M&M's thats the colored stuff you're seeing....It was cute I thought do they have McFlurries? :unsure: so I said fuck it :wub:

Why didn't this McDonald's have it :umm:

A pack of oreos, M&Ms and a tub of vanilla ice cream...ill make my own damn Flurry, fuck the Mc. Throw some gummy berries in for good measure, Flurrys for days!

A pack of oreos, M&Ms and a tub of vanilla ice cream...ill make my own damn Flurry, fuck the Mc. Throw some gummy berries in for good measure, Flurrys for days!

gurl they're ice cream was something special, cause when I left it in my jeep and came back the shit was still solid :unsure: