Ciara just dropped all her songs on youtube

EphraimAdamz

Smart yet dumb. It's going to leak anyways.

And even if it didn't it's probably more likely to actually get heard this way

*goes to listen*

Fly-C+,sounds like a Evolution left over, its dated, but it's not terrible, not very memorable tho C

That's How It Feels - D+, Well Missy is officialy Captian save a ho, cause she saved Katy's Superbowl and she saved this mess of a track, Pittbull sucked, the nerve of whoever to put Missy & Pit on the same track. Anyway it's dated the hook is annoying as all hell.

Stuck On You - D+, I see what this track is trying to be but I don't know it's not doing anything for me, but I like the hook, I think I hate that main beat but I love the instrumental build up for the chorus. 1st Potential grower so far.

Lullaby - B+, nothing really special about this song, I actually don't like the chours but it's catchy and it's the 1st song I didn't have to skip around, I dig it.

Give Me Love - D- HELL NO, this track gets no love from me, her voice and singing style during the verses don't go with or complement the beat at all (that can be said about alot of the songs I'm hearing so far)

Kiss & Tell - A-, NOW THIS IS A GOOD SONG, Why was this not the 1st single or a catalyst for the era I don't think she has anything like this. It's fun but it's VERY pop radio friendly.

All Good - C-, simply dated & forgettable 

Only One - B+, It's something different, pop friendly, the vocals are pretty decent here, I like the chorus.

One Woman Army - C, no thank you, the beats too busy, but that "Left Right Left Right" is the hotness right there, but the rest NO, too much going on. 

I Got You - C+, The song about the baby, we all knew it was coming, I like it it's cute, not very memorable but for what it is it's nice

Jackie (B.M.F.) - D- (possible F), starts off nice but GOD DAMN it turns into this whackness that's all over the radio today. that Bad Mutha Fucka repeating part is hot and might raise it's grade but the rest of the song....no thanks

Dance Like We're Making Love - A-/B+, reminds me of like a Body Party part 2, it's just very sexy and very smooth I dig it.

I Bet - C+, forgetable, but cute.The verses suck tho, I hate the way it's sung, I like the "Is that yo bitch ova there" part before the chorus. And the Bridge is the + in my grade, the bridge as short as it is, is the best part of the song to me.

All that plus this this overall era as a whole, D, she's done worst musically, but this era is a complete BUST, this is the followup to Basic Instinct, and that's not a good thing. Also.....................why do I keep forgetting she's coming out with anything? THATS HORRIBLE, WHY IS SHE NOWHERE and if she is promoting it, why am I missing her, I don't dislike her so I would actually watch her if she came on 1 of the shows I frequent, but she don't, somebody's droppin the ball behind the scenes again. BIG TIME.

• Upvote 1

This has to be the worst album ive had the displeasure of listening to this year. If I'm being honest, correct me if I am wrong, but Ciera is barely passable as a singer and not much of an artist. The girl can kill it dancing, i might let her hum a thing or two- but thats about it. The soud that she is known for is dated and the persons responsible for her sound have moved on to other artists who probably will sell more. This album is part dated and part 'me too'.

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty underwhelmed with this album overall. Its sad because I love and wanted to support her.

Its too Dance Pop heavy.I dont hate EDM/Dance pop however a lot of these songs lack a real hook and PUNCH. With the single being midtempo and very personal, I thought the album would be the same way.

She named the album "Jackie" but only a few songs actually reflect the title and meaning behind it.

I love BMF, THIF, Llulaby, All good, Kiss&Tell and I got you.