Janet's Birthday Fundraiser: UNICEF

janfam2-5547af2d90b34.png

This fundraiser is to honor Janet Jackson and her extraordinary work with UNICEF in the Sahel region of West and Central Africa, where 1.4 million children are at risk of severe malnutrition, a potentially deadly condition if left untreated. 

The #janfam (Janet Family) is Janet's online fan community, and we are asking you to celebrate her birthday by contributing $18.14 - or whatever you can give - to a cause that she holds close to her heart.

The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 countries and territories to save and improve children’s lives, providing health care and immunizations, clean water and sanitation, nutrition, education, emergency relief and more.

https://www.crowdrise.com/janfamunicef/fundraiser/janfam/1/return/success/success

Don't be cheap... Donate to this great cause for Janet 

you know I was listening to NPR yesterday and they announced some celeb birthday from a rock group, and I thought it would be a really good idea for the fam to remind as many media outlets it's Janet's B-Day......just get her name out there

I'm not sure what the hash tag is but if enough people say "happy birthday Janet" it'll trend

Just happy birthday janet?  I mean Janet could be anyone.  :umm:   I just want to make sure on her day Janet Jackson is the one taking over twitter.