Monterrey Cali?

Bailey

It's haunted

I can bust up on a ghost :filenails: I'm trying to figure out if there's chocolate chips in the cookie dough :unsure: I told these bitches I dont want to be the only chocolate chip in the cookie dough cause mad bitches will come for me :umm:

Its a nice city!

yes very nice and beautiful. Monterey is where they do the deep sea diving for Giant Squid, Great Whites, and other sea creatures. A lot of the stuff you see about the deep sea ocean stuff on Discovery Channel and Animal Planet is done there. You should visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium and get your life. When you see how big some of those sea creatures are in person you probably won't even wanna get in a pool for a while lol. Oh and take a jacket cause since it's pretty much surrounded by the Pacific Ocean it gets cold

• Upvote 1

yes very nice and beautiful. Monterey is where they do the deep sea diving for Giant Squid, Great Whites, and other sea creatures. A lot of the stuff you see about the deep sea ocean stuff on Discovery Channel and Animal Planet is done there. You should visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium and get your life. When you see how big some of those sea creatures are in person you probably won't even wanna get in a pool for a while lol. Oh and take a jacket cause since it's pretty much surrounded by the Pacific Ocean it gets cold

so what are the people like?

so what are the people like?

white lol but usually everybody's cool. There a few blacks and I do mean a few. I haven't been there in like 8yrs but it's cool. It's not like a racist hick town lol. It's expensive to live there tho since it's by the ocean. This is the aquarium and that part of the ocean is Monterey Bay.

evening-at-the-monterey-bay-aquarium.jpg

• Upvote 1

white lol but usually everybody's cool. There a few blacks and I do mean a few. I haven't been there in like 8yrs but it's cool. It's not like a racist hick town lol. It's expensive to live there tho since it's by the ocean. This is the aquarium and that part of the ocean is Monterey Bay.

evening-at-the-monterey-bay-aquarium.jpg

thank you.....Ima have to tell this chick NOPE -_-

Why would you not go? I think you should go just for historical purposes. It's pretty much a landmark. How long were y'all planning on going there for?

I myself would be on assignment for 13 weeks....Im not driving from Michigan to Cali, they will have to fly me out....once there the next question is transportation will I even need it? The recruiter is supposed to be exploring how far the facility is from where housing would be

I myself would be on assignment for 13 weeks....Im not driving from Michigan to Cali, they will have to fly me out....once there the next question is transportation will I even need it? The recruiter is supposed to be exploring how far the facility is from where housing would be

A city with 20,000 people. I doubt you'd need much transportation. I'm sure a taxi could get you wherever you needed quickly in a city so small

now did you live there or what? How do you know about the city? I hear it has one gay bar and its a hole in a wall....

Nah and I wouldn't want too. It's too small for one and let's just say i'd like to live around more URBAN people lol. Hell at least it has a gay bar. There's a city next to me called Turlock with a population of over 80,000 and not one gay bar there.

Besides the cost of living, it's a lovely place to live. Plus it's only a two hour drive from San francisco. But is a coastal town so by default it's expensive. You might want to try living in salinas or castroville which are its border cities and are a little bit cheaper.

• Upvote 1

thank you for all the replies and wisdom.....I appreciate it, I really had no idea of what this local was like other than near the ocean or shall I say surrounded by it....BUT I have been advised to stay clear of high living expense places because that will eat up my money :umm:

thank you for all the replies and wisdom.....I appreciate it, I really had no idea of what this local was like other than near the ocean or shall I say surrounded by it....BUT I have been advised to stay clear of high living expense places because that will eat up my money :umm:

um yes it will lol. All places near water will eat up your money. You have to pretty much pay for the pretty view. Doesn't matter where in America

I heard SF is even more expensive than NY

idk but it'd definitely expensive but the thing is in the bay area like SF you get paid more an hr as compared to my area which is only like an hour and 30mins away where you get paid less but it's cheaper to live

Im told Cali is expensive PERIOD

if you want to live anywhere in the sate that's remotely interesting you're gonna pay. However the outskirt cities in the Central Valley, nor cal at the top of the state and mountain areas are very affordable. But they're away from all the fun. The funny thing is, Los angeles is the most popular city in the state thus far, but it's more affordable than the bay, New York and Boston.
  • Upvote 1

if you want to live anywhere in the sate that's remotely interesting you're gonna pay. However the outskirt cities in the Central Valley, nor cal at the top of the state and mountain areas are very affordable. But they're away from all the fun. The funny thing is, Los angeles is the most popular city in the state thus far, but it's more affordable than the bay, New York and Boston.

yeah i'm in the central valley but the thing I like about it is when you get away from home to visit those cities like LA, SF, Oakland, places like Monterey, and Yosemite National Park it actually feels like you got away from home and enjoyed yourself.