Miguel being sued for THAT incident...

bu.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6553973/miguel-lawsuit-report-stage-jump?utm_source=twitter

Remember when Miguel's stage leap fell short at the Billboard Music Awards two years ago?

Well, one of the women he partially landed on hasn't forgotten, and she's reportedly suing the R&B singer-songwriter and the MGM Grand Hotel (where the 2013 BBMAs went down) two years after the incident.

According to TMZ, Cindy Tsai is suing Miguel and MGM Grand for negligence. She's alleging Miguel's jump injured her, and she's reportedly suing to help cover her medical bills as well as lost wages.

For the record, this isn't the same woman whose lawyer spoke to TMZ in 2013, alleging that Miguel's fall may have given her a head injury. That woman, Khyati Shah, has not filed lawsuit against Miguel. 

Miguel and Shah spoke to Billboard about the incident immediately after the 2013 BBMAs wrapped. "I think it's kind of clear what happened," Miguel said at the time. "But I'm very happy to bring my new friend, Khyati, we just met. Unfortunately we did not meet under the best circumstances, but I think we're okay."

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9146-1369061044-9.g

time to get paid.....you know I remember the good ole days, when you just got knocked up by an NFL player, or a NBA player, but quicker payouts seem to come for music

Technically it's not for music. she's not coming for a song like Marvin Gaye's family. I'd say she is justified in this situation because he did jump on or partially on her as the gif shows. I'm just surprised it's taken 2 years for her to do this. 

Technically it's not for music. she's not coming for a song like Marvin Gaye's family. I'd say she is justified in this situation because he did jump on or partially on her as the gif shows. I'm just surprised it's taken 2 years for her to do this. 

I'm willing to bet some compensation was being negotiated behind the scenes, and they didn't reach an agreement independent of litigation