What Do You Want to See....

J.

Of course she's going to perform new material!

The better question is.. What's getting cut :o

and will she include Janet Jackson and Dream Street songs........

she needs to retire Again, Let's Wait Awhile, Come Back To Me.....replace with Lonely, Every Time, I Want You, Where Are You Now? , Funny How Time Flies

she needs to retire Again, Let's Wait Awhile, Come Back To Me.....replace with Lonely, Every Time, I Want You, Where Are You Now? , Funny How Time Flies

! Lonely, Funny, Where are a must

I would also live for Someday Is Tonight

I hope to see Janet figure out how to bring those signature songs a new life ...I think for us fans the problem is seeing/hearing the same thing played out again and again, I watched the AFY tour last night before the announcment and I thought to myself ...the whimsical was done by VR tour better and she should have created another theatrical moment....theatrical shines for her like black clothes

• Upvote 1

I'd certainly like an emphasis on the newer songs this time around (While keeping some classics like TTWLG because perfect songs should never be cut)

Yea plus think about who she is now....I mean so much has changed in her world, I can only imagine how much she has to say, what influences she's seen new to her and how that will play out in the movement

I'd like to see the arms in If brought back :shifty:

In all seriousness, I'd love more focus on the newer stuff and also songs she hasn't performed in years. I'd like her to not ignore Black Cat / IGL outside of the US. 

I'd like to see Where Are You Now performed

• Upvote 1

I'd like to see the arms in If brought back :shifty:

In all seriousness, I'd love more focus on the newer stuff and also songs she hasn't performed in years. I'd like her to not ignore Black Cat / IGL outside of the US. 

I'd like to see Where Are You Now performed

you thinking something unconventional....hmmm I guess this would require maybe a new thread/poll where we can talk about non-released tracks that she could try performing

I think it all depends on the sound the new music has, and how much of it does she put out....I mean an album with 9 tracks ala "Control" or something with a bunch of tracks ....so much to anticipate :wub:

Songs that were not singles and have never been performed before. I remember after performing When We Ooh, Gil tweeted something about it had "inspired" them. Who knows whether he will be a part of this project, but i have a feeling she will do more of that.

Empty would be amazing...Enjoy, WAYN,  Lonely, SOTW...so many to chose from. Really depends on the vibe of the show

Songs that were not singles and have never been performed before. I remember after performing When We Ooh, Gil tweeted something about it had "inspired" them. Who knows whether he will be a part of this project, but i have a feeling she will do more of that.

Empty would be amazing...Enjoy, WAYN, Lonely, SOTW...so many to chose from. Really depends on the vibe of the show

Gil is apart of this project

This. Give it a rest: Alright, Runaway, Control, and TPP. 

Mash all those Control songs into one segment, give more attention to the songs that don't get as much of a performance, and songs that have never been done.

This. Give it a rest: Alright, Runaway, Control, and TPP. 

Mash all those Control songs into one segment, give more attention to the songs that don't get as much of a performance, and songs that have never been done.

i hear ya good bro....but ...how do we take away TPP?    she has some signaature songs that are her brand..............heres a thought...no more RN? ....hows that sound?

I've always said she needs to learn how to edit better, when it comes to her tours.Tho I can appreciate she wants to give the fans ALL her singles by cramming everything into the show...it can be overkill becuz then what happens is when you dnt leave certain songs off the setlist ..hearing em next time becomes redundant and you dnt give us a chance to sincerely miss a song. Like a lot us were so tired of the "Nasty" and "RN" performances on this board for example cus she does those ALL THE TIME even outside of tours. Space em out, edit your setlist down...so by the time the next tour comes..you can perform the ones you left off the last time that we were missing to hear live.

Another thing is... It would really really be cool if she reinvented some of her songs. Not major surgery on em..but a lil bit of a touch up. Juss to give it a different feel and vibe so the songs will sound fresh. Not all but some. It would just altogether change the format of a Janet Jackson show. I wanna see a reinvention of what she already has. It would be so refreshing and exciting. And it would furthermore showcase a different Janet, a "new" Janet..in a different phase of her life

• Upvote 1