Wendy Williams wants to hear from you/us on Facebook "Do you think Janet can make a comeback"

jarrylf

https://www.facebook.com/wendyshow/photos/a.138241427383.110125.75963552383/10153426677067384/?type=1&theater

Now in Wendy's opinion from the show today, not only does Janet need to do Vegas, she has to wait until Jen, Brit, & MC leave because it's too many people (and Janet can't keep up with them, she didn't say that part but that's what the fuck she was implying if Janet has to wait for them bitches to leave to draw a audience). I hope she eats crow again for downing the Empress.

I was a lil apprehensive about reading other comments, but I am happy to see & report that the VAST majority are coming through for Mutha's new era, and dragging Lenny Williams for having the nerve to continue to doubt. 

I'm sorry but this fanbase is soft and should be ashamed.

why? the people came out all thanks to a message this board got more life than its seen in years....now wait til she drops the single wait til she does what she plans and folks will have something to react to, the press covered the hell out of the annoucmemt

Isn't Janet doing Vegas?

Janet is the real deal. By not releasing for so long she's already put herself in another category. While all these other old broads are looking desperate Janet's been minding her own and working on some real shit.

• Upvote 4

Isn't Janet doing Vegas?

Janet is the real deal. By not releasing for so long she's already put herself in another category. While all these other old broads are looking desperate Janet's been minding her own and working on some real shit.

that right there is why I continue with you.....Janet left long enough to at least build anticipation, folks started going back to what she had already done because the world actually missed her more than they knew....and upon her raising from the depths of elusivity, the Godess shall reign again, for it is spoken from her lips -_-

why? the people came out all thanks to a message this board got more life than its seen in years....now wait til she drops the single wait til she does what she plans and folks will have something to react to, the press covered the hell out of the annoucmemt

I'm talking about going soft on Wendy.  She has talked about Janet before but what she did today was disgusting and we let her continue to do it.  If this fanbase was on Game of thrones House of Janfam we would be kicked off the show.  Our house would have been conquered in the opening credits.  

I'm talking about going soft on Wendy.  She has talked about Janet before but what she did today was disgusting and we let her continue to do it.  If this fanbase was on Game of thrones House of Janfam we would be kicked off the show.  Our house would have been conquered in the opening credits.  

But the truth is, like the Lambs, like the Beystains, like The Navy, like The Monsters, it's not that we don't react, it's that she don't give a fuck, she'll talk whatever talk she feels like, and the most she'll do is acknowlege "They are coming at me on Facebook" but we won't change her, no fanbase is. So I don't think it's about weakness it's she won't let 1 fanbase change how she talks about the artists. But I would be very please if on tomorrows show she talks about how we came at her (she's done it with the lambs & Madonna's fans before).

Im not here to react to every negative thing said, when you do it fuels that more, the best move with Wendy or any hater is to ignore them and continue doing you....Wendy makes her coins off being messy, Im here for our classy queen....Im not going to give her the time of day and I wish others wouldnt either.

I don't give a fuck what that horse says. I don't need any validation from that piece of trash. She needs to work on making sure her kid doesn't kill her, cause from what she has said so far, even he can't stand her.

jodi!  :lol: 

that minotaur stays on janet's dick. it must be chafed af by now.  :umm: 

I don't give a fuck what that horse says. I don't need any validation from that piece of trash. She needs to work on making sure her kid doesn't kill her, cause from what she has said so far, even he can't stand her.

:lmao:  :lmao:  I forgot about that.  She did a whole segment about her son not liking her.  He is probably embarrassed. Rappers use to pass her around like a blunt.  She's a back alley hoe that caught a break.  She needs not to forget that. 

• Upvote 1

She would never do that!  I want Janet to do a duet with some amazing talent from the Middle East.  I'm not talking no "Shanti Shanti" Indian Hindu vibe....or maybe some wailing Korean grieving. 

I'd be down for that, I want this album to include NO features from anyone who hasn't been a factor 10 yrs in the industry tho.

The music has to be good tho. I think the album will be successful based on the lengthy absence and just the rep Janet has built over the years. I have noticed a lot of young adults have taken a liking to Janet, and will probably support the album or might support the back catalog.

If the album is successful ppl will say it's only successful because it's Her first album in 7+ years.

• Upvote 1

Wendy did not come off like she was tryna say Janet couldn't keep up. She was juss saying Vegas is oversaturated with too many ppl right now. It didn't come off shady at all. Her shade comes in when she talks about Janet's new music not gonna sell. As if Janet cares about that. Which shows Wendy doesnt even know wtf she is talkin about to begin with. It's about HER FANS,bitch ..not the youngsters.

• Upvote 1

The music has to be good tho. I think the album will be successful based on the lengthy absence and just the rep Janet has built over the years. I have noticed a lot of young adults have taken a liking to Janet, and will probably support the album or might support the back catalog.

If the album is successful ppl will say it's only successful because it's Her first album in 7+ years.

They petty if that happens

Oh well. What people say will not bother me at all. Janet has proven herself already. I'm expecting a great era, since Janet had time to cook this up slowly. If it's successful, that's a bonus. We will know why. Who gives a fuck what people will say? They have been trashing Janet since the SB incident, icluding her fans. The one thing I DO love about Janet,is that she is strong and hasn't let that stop her from creating music. She rushed her post 20 y.o. projects and didn't do well. Now she is taking her time. I expect, and hope, that Janet updated her sound, but stayed true to her uniqueness which in my opinion, is what made people love Janet. She was ALWAYS in her own league.

• Upvote 1