Just seen The Exorcist for the first time...

Aquaria

Found myself relating a lot to Pazuzu when it screams "Fuck me! Fuck me!" as I often shout that in a rather demonic way at anyone who will listen.

It was good, I can see why audiences then lost their entire shit seeing it. It was genuinely shocking... The whole crucifix up the cooch and pushing Ellen Burstyn's face into the bloody puss puss. Just terrible.

• Upvote 1

Found myself relating a lot to Pazuzu when it screams "Fuck me! Fuck me!" as I often shout that in a rather demonic way at anyone who will listen.

It was good, I can see why audiences then lost their entire shit seeing it. It was genuinely shocking... The whole crucifix up the cooch and pushing Ellen Burstyn's face into the bloody puss puss. Just terrible.

My favorite "horror" movie.  Everything about it was epic. The controversy of using an exorcism(on a little girl of all people)..the actual possession..the puke..the head turning..losing faith in God..the MOVIE SCORE.

When will other movies tbh. 

And Linda Blair SLAYED. 

"Your Mother sucks cocks in HELL">>>

The Exorcist is probably the only movie to ever creep me out when I was a young gal. It was the first of its kind and that's why its regarded as a classic moment in cinematic history. The spectacle of it all, the audacity of it all, the absurdness of it all....rather incredible and worthy to be marveled over.

:umm:  You need to check out one of the most iconic movies in cinema historih. :coffee:

And I promise you no demons will enter your house..I'm sure you've had far worse in there. :shifty:

I'm sorry JoeJoe but that made me laugh :asham:

:umm:  You need to check out one of the most iconic movies in cinema historih. :coffee:

And I promise you no demons will enter your house..I'm sure you've had far worse in there. :shifty:

Let's not lightness. Demons are real and no I haven't. No bottoms have been in my house j/k lol

Aah man you're missing out imo

Nah I don't think so lol

I'm sorry JoeJoe but that made me laugh :asham:

lightskins tend to come for us chocolate brothas lol

Let's not lightness. Demons are real and no I haven't. No bottoms have been in my house j/k lol

Nah I don't think so lol

lightskins tend to come for us chocolate brothas lol

If you're worried about demons coming to your house, meet up with an ex and watch it at his house :asham:

• Upvote 1

:umm:

You right. I love come-ing for dark chocolate. :shifty:

:rolleyes: I see what you did there

If you're worried about demons coming to your house, meet up with an ex and watch it at his house :asham:

lol I only have one ex and he was just over the other day. Still not gonna watch it tho

Funny, I saw it when I was 12, was never that impressed honestly lol. I use to find it boring & funny, now I revel in the great writing & story, and I do get the chill factor but it just simply doesn't scare me still. That actress who played the girl was PERFECTION.

All of you do yourselves a favor and NEVER see part 2....it's not scary, it's absolutely boring & pointless and just a waste of time.

3 was the scary 1. The story wasn't as good as 1, but the story legit had some horror & jumps going on. Brad Dourif>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Upvote 1

Exactly!

Yeah I remember my Aunt told me she watched some sort of movie with ghosts and shit and she said when she went to bed she woke up to something pulling at her feet and she got up fast and turned on the lights and not a damn thing was there. She had the sleep with the light on the whole night

I'm sure it's good for what it is, but I enjoy sleeping soundly lol

Thank you! lol

That's not how that works

Unless you both are just bad people.. Since millions have watched that made-up film without "demons entering their home"

Just admit y'all scared lil bishes :asham:

and millions have watched made-up films with demonic experiences afterwards. I think you need to look up the making of that movie cause they said things did happen during the filming.

That movie and the original poltergeist (I LOVE that the original Poltergeist used real skeletons in the pool scene because it was cheap...I SWEAR I thought that was a rumor but NO lol) both do have bad juju around the making of them, but I find that more so fascinating. Eh I like that kinda shit, and as long as I'm not workin on that set (knocks on wood for future horror projects), I'm good lol.