Ciara Addresses the HUGE first week sales of "Jackie"

janetDAYZ

Last week saw the release of Ciara's sixth studio album Jackie. And while the project was met with critical acclaim, projections of the project's first week sales have proven to be less than stellar, with industry insiders estimating a paltry 20,000 copies will be sold.

So what does CiCi think about these figures?

During an interview with Philadelphia’s Power 99 RNGMS promoting her current tour, The "I Got You" singer was asked what was her take on those numbers. And her response was rather hopeful.

"Well in the perfect, of course would hope for more. But what I know about this album, is that this album is amazing. I'm so proud of it. I put my all into it. I really think it's my best body of work," she explained. "For me its never been about the first week."

And just in case her naysayers forgot, she added:

"I'm going on 13 years now in my career, just to say that alone [is an accomplishment]...to know that I still have my fans come to my shows [is great]. There sold out [and] we're just getting started."

Jackie is in stores now (get any two previous Ciara albums for free with purchase).

http://www.centrictv.com/entertainment/music/articles/2015/05/13/ciara-on-low-jackie-sales-we-re-just-getting-started.html

That's why I love her. She never denounces her work no matter how bad it does. She has so much heart and passion. I feel bad that her career isn't in the best place because I think she deserves better.

Unlike Brandy. I personally loved Human yet the way she dissed it when it flopped :sigh:

Human is her best post-Never Say Never album

Sarcasm?

It's her worst talked about album for A REASON. I've never heard you speak positively of the album actually thought you've spoke the opposite but okay that makes 3 humans on earth then. When an artist hates what they've done. That speaks volumes.

Sarcasm?

It's her worst talked about album for A REASON. I've never heard you speak positively of the album actually thought you've spoke the opposite but okay that makes 3 humans on earth then. When an artist hates what they've done. That speaks volumes.

Human got a few songs that's fairly good.. No sarcasm. Brandy hates it bc it flopped

:lol: I love that album too. They asked her about that in an interview and she said she was sorry and wouldn't do it again or something like that. :lol:

The nerve of her to blame Darkchild :lmao:

Human got a few songs that's fairly good.. No sarcasm. Brandy hates it bc it flopped

Nnnn never thought we'd agree on something regarding Brandy :lmao: