Talented (?) people you saw on YouTube etc. that actually became famous

Aquaria

First one that comes to mind was Jessie J. She had a video in her bedroom singing this song of hers called "Mama Knows Best" and I was blown away. I'm not all that interested in her career now but... I'm definitely happy she made it.

Another is Ariana Grande. I guess she was already on Nickelodeon or some shit... But when she sang the Emotions cover I was like :o turns out again I've only fucked with about 1 song of hers and she's kind of trashy but well I guess.

Another would be Iggy Iggz. She was already like... "Making music" but she hadn't made it yet. Then I remember "Fancy" posted on her soundcloud and I shared that link on fb, nobody really paid attention to it. Then come to find out it was like the best selling song of all time (or something like that)

Oh and last and most important would be Azealia. I discovered 212 thanks to Jorge (Hi boo :wub:) and was like obsessseddddd. I knew she was gonna be BIG. Turns out she's kinda medium now cus she's such a wacko... But the talent is there.

And um. I don't have any more right now.

• Upvote 1

Nicki Minaj. I remember when Wayne dropped that mixtape she was featured on talking about her pussy tasting like mango. I was in 8th grade but she didn't really blow up until I was a sophomore in high school with Bedrock and that MC song.

Oh wow that's a good one ^_^

Nicki Minaj. I remember when Wayne dropped that mixtape she was featured on talking about her pussy tasting like mango. I was in 8th grade but she didn't really blow up until I was a sophomore in high school with Bedrock and that MC song.

I fucked with her on "I Get Crazy"..loved that Nicki.  Just like Iggy, once they blew up, that's when all hell broke loose.