Old Skool Jan Fam Members You Miss?

Jarkko

I believe both are in relationships. Well Ralphie is and I'm sure Paul was last time we spoke. I wonder if there's a correlation between being on a forum and relationship status. 

I miss those 2 & Kishi so much, tho Im glad Im friends with all 3 on FB/Twitter

Well ME!!!

JuicyFelicia ahahahahaha! She was so horny and couldn't spell and loved Christmas

Oh and TrueDreams the born again heterosexual

Raquel and supafreak. Lesbians who met on the forum. Raquel moved from Portugal to Canada for love. They both unfriended me on Facebook. :///

Well ME!!!

JuicyFelicia ahahahahaha! She was so horny and couldn't spell and loved Christmas

Oh and TrueDreams the born again heterosexual

Raquel and supafreak. Lesbians who met on the forum. Raquel moved from Portugal to Canada for love. They both unfriended me on Facebook. :///

Sorry to hear about the unfriending. -_-

It's ok. I understood. I never talked to them on there. I don't really use Facebook

I also miss nextjj. She was such a weird little kid

Oh and the one girl who thought Janet was going to pm her

Nextjj usually posts on Janet club.

who was that one guy, he was black but had really long straight hair. I think he was part Native American too.  I remember once he was saying how he was going to burn himself because of people on here.  He would dress goth in his pics

who was that one guy, he was black but had really long straight hair. I think he was part Native American too. I remember once he was saying how he was going to burn himself because of people on here. He would dress goth in his pics

Oh yeah, that was Wind_In_His_Hair

who was that one guy, he was black but had really long straight hair. I think he was part Native American too.  I remember once he was saying how he was going to burn himself because of people on here.  He would dress goth in his pics

Yes, I remember him.

He was pming us his nudes :lol:

Really?  Show muh. LOL

I dont have them :rolleyes::lol: He was weird... started to pm me constantly, sending me his phone # and begging me to give him mine...  :umm:  But all you gotta do is google chris brown nudes and its pretty much the same :lol: 

The best thing about jj.com were the behind the scenes  :asham:

• Upvote 2

I dont have them :rolleyes::lol: He was weird... started to pm me constantly, sending me his phone # and begging me to give him mine...  :umm:  But all you gotta do is google chris brown nudes and its pretty much the same :lol: 

The best thing about jj.com were the behind the scenes  :asham:

You still have the same phone number, right? :wub: