Jermaine Dupri comes for Mariah and shades her. Is he lying tho?

JoeJoe

Everyone knew it was going to flop.

Enjoying something doesn't mean you have to own it - there's nothing false about that. You're probably sat in your room right now miming along on youtube to those copy and paste high notes :shifty:

I'm at work right now and I wouldn't kill my iPhone battery streaming a shit song. I would have illegally downloaded it if I truly liked it, Even a little... But I didn't... I'm not going to bother either.. bc it's a shit song with a good chorus

You will not shade Mariah like that!!! I will not allow it! :lmao:

I'm at work right now and I wouldn't kill my iPhone battery streaming a shit song. I would have illegally downloaded it if I truly liked it, Even a little... But I didn't... I'm not going to bother either.. bc it's a shit song with a good chorus

You will not shade Mariah like that!!! I will not allow it! :lmao:

You better mime to that chorus

tumblr_mgygk2xb3u1qf9s6ko1_500.gif

I love Mariah :wub:

You never called it shit when you reviewed it. But you did after it flopped. :shifty:

Enjoying something doesn't mean one has to own it. I enjoy 1989 but I don't own it. I enjoy 24 but I don't own the boxsets. 

So I guess I don't fail. 

I love 24. Too bad it failed when they tried to reboot it again

I love 24. Too bad it failed when they tried to reboot it again

Yeah it would have been great if it took off again!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: I fuckin love you, FUNNY & TRUE lol, wasn't nobody sayin "HIT" when we did the 1st listen lol.

:lmao:! She'll never get a hit again and most of us are content with that because she doesn't need a hit. She has enough of them. 

:lmao:! She'll never get a hit again and most of us are content with that because she doesn't need a hit. She has enough of them. 

Bingo, I said a million times, after what she did with Emancipation, she don't need to do it again, everyone was counting her out and swearing she was over, and she had the biggest come back in modern pop music after Tina. Any success that comes after that was all just extra.

Bingo, I said a million times, after what she did with Emancipation, she don't need to do it again, everyone was counting her out and swearing she was over, and she had the biggest come back in modern pop music after Tina. Any success that comes after that was all just extra.

Exactly which is why I'm not mad at what LA said. He was right.