Keyshia's New Look

janetDAYZ

Didn't Kylie Jenner go blue recently?

Oh yeah... but thats about it. Tbh all hair colors are experimented with on the reg. Weve seen everything from red,purple,pink,green etc from our fav pop stars over the last decade from Rihanna,Katy to Nicki. So its never really a "trend"

Oh yeah... but thats about it. Tbh all hair colors are experimented with on the reg. Weve seen everything from red,purple,pink,green etc from our fav pop stars over the last decade from Rihanna,Katy to Nicki. So its never really a "trend"

True. Zayn from One Direction went Joker green this week. I wanted to go a bright colour at one point last year just for fun :asham:. 

• Upvote 1

Weren't you clowning Gaga for going Jazz? Why the sudden hypocrisy/contradiction?

No. But i did get a kick out of her hanging with that old man for a year and compromising her religion for fame

Why the sudden defense? Did I make you upset by calling her one directional? Did I take the fun of Keyshia's new look/new distraction. All that synthetic hair and make up won't save her career :coffee:

Probably not. But i do get a kick out of her hanging with that old man for a year and compromising her religion for fame

I'm 99.99% certain you did tbh so I was wondering why the contradiction. Kind of like how you call Madonna out for not acting her age but agreed with Jodienda when she said Janet shouldn't do what society expects of her. :shifty:. #juststirring.

I'm 99.99% certain you did tbh so I was wondering why the contradiction. Kind of like how you call Madonna out for not acting her age but agreed with Jodienda when she said Janet shouldn't do what society expects of her. :shifty:. #juststirring.

What does Janet, Gaga, or Madonna have to do with Keyshia? And what should Janet do