Unbreakable Tour

J.

as soon as I saw the first pic I said to myself "WHAT IS HER DEAL AND THEM FUCKING PANTS?!" ....I don't know what her thing is with them, but honey a change of clothes would do her well, even one costume change.....everyone said the same shit, even at the end of the streamed video someone said "can you believe she wore the same outfit the entire show?" .....my ONLY gripe. lose them harlem pants save them for the airport, and change costumes!

I don't mind the pants :rolleyes: What do us peasants know about fashion anyways? 

Lol STOP! I haven't even looked at the setlist  :umm: . I saw the first five songs and choked when I saw RnB Junkie and Luv Me Luv Me...I knew she would do non singles!

Maybe I need to check out of here for a bit!

spoiler alert: she doesn't perform either song. The DJ plays them while Janet eats strawberries in her dressing room

that might be the take away for him and us, because of all the tracks Janet threw in she did that one....someone throwing shade

Nnn we all know she can throw shade.

like Bu did, I got emotional when I saw the first clips last night, I could tell she came to rock and kick ass...I hadnt felt like that since the annoucement that Friday night :tear:

I feel you :tear:

You know Janet probably owns the rights to that song now :shifty: :lmao: 

:lmao: !!! Poor shaggwho

the opening sequence with the birds is insane......her graphic game has stepped up foe sho.....before the graphics were kinda cheesy like not much went into them. this time you can see a huge difference...Im overall very impressed with the show and I havent seen it yet

The Rock With U Tour actually had a lot of production......huge screens with graphics that were very moving in a world of architecture, the part where one of the male dancers introduced the Rock With U album segment by spray painting on the screen and of course the 2 segments of the good Janet and the evil Janet.  Remember Janet falling/swallowed up into the pit after the evil Janet appeared on the screen.  Though the the theme of what we saw on the screen didn't make sense with the performance it was kinda cool.  It was as if Janet wanted to structure a musical with her catalogue with the good vs. evil in her theme but at the end used it as an interlude instead. 

• Upvote 3

as soon as I saw the first pic I said to myself "WHAT IS HER DEAL AND THEM FUCKING PANTS?!" ....I don't know what her thing is with them, but honey a change of clothes would do her well, even one costume change.....everyone said the same shit, even at the end of the streamed video someone said "can you believe she wore the same outfit the entire show?" .....my ONLY gripe. lose them harlem pants save them for the airport, and change costumes!

I'm super excited that the show looks so great, but I have to agree with you on the pants. One I hate them, and two they are not flattering on her. Other than that, I can't wait to see her.

• Upvote 2

The Rock With U Tour actually had a lot of production......huge screens with graphics that were very moving in a world of architecture, the part where one of the male dancers introduced the Rock With U album segment by spray painting on the screen and of course the 2 segments of the good Janet and the evil Janet.  Remember Janet falling/swallowed up into the pit after the evil Janet appeared on the screen.  Though the the theme of what we saw on the screen didn't make sense with the performance it was kinda cool.  It was as if Janet wanted to structure a musical with her catalogue with the good vs. evil in her theme but at the end used it as an interlude instead.

I'm glad your remembered the detail so well, I saw it too, and I wasn't blown back....this production just looks more detailed...that evil Janet vs Good just looked odd to me :unsure:

I'm glad your remembered the detail so well, I saw it too, and I wasn't blown back....this production just looks more detailed...that evil Janet vs Good just looked odd to me :unsure:

Yeah it was totally odd because I don't think the "idea" of it was truly orchestrated throughout the whole show. This new tour is very detailed and so clean which I love.  The live band is amazing as well as the backup singers and of course as you and I discussed the fact that she has given new life to her hits with new remixes and choreography is everything!!!!!  I can't believe how pressed some non Janet fans are with their comments....I have decided not to look at and read any comments for any media news about Janet as the critics are praising her for the most part and welcoming her return and "No Sleep" has entered the number #1 spot for Adult R&B again.  I just can't with these young idiots disrespecting Janet and her hard work.  This era is not about receipts and competing with the trends.  This era is about Janet's legacy and her fans!  I love this woman!

• Upvote 1