Unbreakable Tour

J.

No disrespect to anyones town but those are some weird places to begin with.  Tennessee, North Carolina?  Where is DC and NY  :mellow:

I disagree, this has always played out this way, dates are slowly added, and the major cities, those are where the big coins are in terms of numbers and attendance,the promoters have to get this right, right venue, right pricing, and let's not forget there is another major female artist touring exactly the same time as Janet will be, not that they haven't before, playing the same venue within days of each other in some cases.

She's being smart.  I like that.  She won't have to worry about canceling shows because those towns can't afford to fill a stadium up which is why Im confused how they got dates first  :umm:

I try to do the research, when you examine the Up Close and Personal tour dates and venues, those were the ones that sold out at 100%, so book those early and first, they are smaller cities and the big cities are a virtual guarantee. I get it, the wait, it wont be long, part of me is inclined to continue enjoying the wait because soon, it will all be out

the NY and DC dates may come early in the tour because if you look at the dates the only gaps in time beyond a few days are at the beginning 5 days after Ohio she has no dates until the 17th, otherwise I dont see any gaps in the itinerary

• Upvote 1

okay so if you order the album, pre-order, you get a special promo code for premium seating at the shows that go on sale

she always did look out for the fans, thats something I can say I will always be grateful for, she really makes sure we get a shot at being close to her.... :wub:

So tickets will range from $45 to $250. Even the high range tickets are affordable!! No special packages?

its very affordable, I have always seen every tour twice two nights in a row, except RN :umm: ..I will try to see as many shows I can....and now I need sleep I cant stay up any longer im gonna be crap for work today :sigh:

its very affordable, I have always seen every tour twice two nights in a row, except RN :umm: ..I will try to see as many shows I can....and now I need sleep I cant stay up any longer im gonna be crap for work today :sigh:

I'm definitely going more than once this time.

• Upvote 1