Australian Billionaire Broke up With Mariah Carey

Wait now E! News just reported that allegedly James isn't in his right mind and has had strange behavior the last few weeks.

They're both a train wreck imo. Mariah is a drunken mess and James apparently has an abusive past. 

If I didn't know who Mariah was i'd think she was single with no kids from her behavior and these clips. I love the last clip cause of that music. I know she loves her some R&B music. I loved hearing that "Night and Day" by Al B. Sure with his fine ass. Anyway it looks like Mariah does like her dancer. I know she loves alcohol lol. No matter what age you are I think you should be able to party and have a good time like she is but it seems she does it a lot being she has 2 kids.

If I didn't know who Mariah was i'd think she was single with no kids from her behavior and these clips. I love the last clip cause of that music. I know she loves her some R&B music. I loved hearing that "Night and Day" by Al B. Sure with his fine ass. Anyway it looks like Mariah does like her dancer. I know she loves alcohol lol. No matter what age you are I think you should be able to party and have a good time like she is but it seems she does it a lot being she has 2 kids.

It is also rumored that her twins were born with fetal alcohol syndrome. I believe. I tried to tell one of her diehard stans that their relationship was going to end badly a few months ago. They got all pissed and went on a rant about how wrong I was.  Well when this news broke I gladly hoped my ass over into their mentions with a nice "I told you so! " Mariah is so damn self absorbed it's the main reason I NEVER liked her.  I knew James wasn't shit when Mariah was falling down those Yacht stair and his ass didn't move an inch to catch her. She was a fantasy hookup. Now that fantasy is over. I saw someone mention if Janet was spending all of her men's (well Ms. Jackson actually married hers) money.  Another person said they doubt it because Janet has never been that materialistic or flamboyant. Which is so true. 

• Upvote 3

It is also rumored that her twins were born with fetal alcohol syndrome. I believe. I tried to tell one of her diehard stans that their relationship was going to end badly a few months ago. They got all pissed and went on a rant about how wrong I was.  Well when this news broke I gladly hoped my ass over into their mentions with a nice "I told you so! " Mariah is so damn self absorbed it's the main reason I NEVER liked her.  I knew James wasn't shit when Mariah was falling down those Yacht stair and his ass didn't move an inch to catch her. She was a fantasy hookup. Now that fantasy is over. I saw someone mention if Janet was spending all of her men's (well Ms. Jackson actually married hers) money.  Another person said they doubt it because Janet has never been that materialistic or flamboyant. Which is so true. 

It's sad when her fans have to face the truth. Mariah's behavior is just....idk. She's missing something in her life. I think she's scared to be alone. She seems to always need to have someone around her whether it be friends, associates, or attention from social media. Step out of the spotlight and live life girl. Go travel somewhere without it being on social media and see how relaxing life can be. Oh don't forget to take ya kids girl lol.

• Upvote 2

It's sad when her fans have to face the truth. Mariah's behavior is just....idk. She's missing something in her life. I think she's scared to be alone. She seems to always need to have someone around her whether it be friends, associates, or attention from social media. Step out of the spotlight and live life girl. Go travel somewhere without it being on social media and see how relaxing life can be. Oh don't forget to take ya kids girl lol.

Right! Mariah is like Madonna when it comes to needing the public's attention at all times. We complain about Janet being so private but Mariah could learn a lesson or two from her. I don't like Miley Cyrus but what she said about Mariah was so true.

• Upvote 2

Right! Mariah is like Madonna when it comes to needing the public's attention at all times. We complain about Janet being so private but Mariah could learn a lesson or two from her. I don't like Miley Cyrus but what she said about Mariah was so true.

What Miley say? 

Mariah is crazy.. that's why she can't keep no man. Same with JLo & Halle Berry :shifty: 

So is it true she's trying to get $50 million from James?

I would think not. She doesn't need to considering she's a millionaire herself? Doesn't compare to a billionaire though. 

I can't help but think this is all publicity for that reality show. It wouldn't surprise me at all. 

• Upvote 2

I would think not. She doesn't need to considering she's a millionaire herself? Doesn't compare to a billionaire though. 

I can't help but think this is all publicity for that reality show. It wouldn't surprise me at all. 

I hear people keep say OH Mariah is worth over $500 million dollars herself. Being worth $500 million and actually having $500 million are two different things. In fact in her divorce filings they estimated her assets to be between $100-150 million. That's a far cry from the $500 million Forbes and her stans like to throw out. 

I hear people keep say OH Mariah is worth over $500 million dollars herself. Being worth $500 million and actually having $500 million are two different things. In fact in her divorce filings they estimated her assets to be between $100-150 million. That's a far cry from the $500 million Forbes and her stans like to throw out. 

No one has the amount of money they are claimed to be worth. But it's not unusual for celebs or a normal person to undervalue their assets during a divorce in order to avoid paying high child support or giving up too much during a no-prenup settlement. It's why a Toni Braxton can claim bankruptcy a second time yet still live in a lavish house. Either way she's got money which is why I would hope she would not demand money from James. 

I also hope she fires her PR manager Stella. She's feels like an opportunist. Especially the way she parades her daughter around everywhere and has her controlling Mariah's social media. I need Mimi to seriously regroup. 

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

No one has the amount of money they are claimed to be worth. But it's not unusual for celebs or a normal person to undervalue their assets during a divorce in order to avoid paying high child support or giving up too much during a no-prenup settlement. It's why a Toni Braxton can claim bankruptcy a second time yet still live in a lavish house. Either way she's got money which is why I would hope she would not demand money from James. 

I also hope she fires her PR manager Stella. She's feels like an opportunist. Especially the way she parades her daughter around everywhere and has her controlling Mariah's social media. I need Mimi to seriously regroup. 

I love your well thought out post, ans yes Mariah needs to reboot big time, but its her personality ...she cant change that :sigh:  anywho I just read that when Britney Spears estate went to conservertorship (sp?)  because she went bonkers, the court filings said she was worth 46 million in 2014, and this is without a divorce involved so, I tend to think those numbers are inflated not so much by celebs but by those busy guessing their business

I can't wait for the reality show, I thought it would have been on air already, thats gonna be must see tv...she gone slay them ratings wait and see :coffee:

I can't wait for the reality show, I thought it would have been on air already, thats gonna be must see tv...she gone slay them ratings wait and see :coffee:

It's going to flop. Two seasons 

They never married.. why would she ask for money