#NoSl333p (video + making of on 1st page)

janet.1814

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP 

*reminder*

during any free time during the day, please try to see if you can remember to request the song. Although we arent worried about chart placement, every little bit does count. Let's all do our part and see how far we can ride this wave :D

if we don't care about chart positions then explain why we should again :unsure: 

it's just something to do on our free time....for kicks and giggles....not b/c we are chart obsessed :umm:

Let's agree to disagree since that doesn't make any sense. 

I haven't requested a Janet song on a radio station in 11 years and I'm not starting now.  I did my part (Stream and purchases) 

Let's agree to disagree since that doesn't make any sense. 

I haven't requested a Janet song on a radio station in 11 years and I'm not starting now.  I did my part (Stream and purchases) 

no1 is pressed about requesting, or asking you to. But just in case, u have the time, and ur bored with nothing to do....it can be something to occupy ur time...just a suggestion 

no1 is pressed about requesting, or asking you to. But just in case, u have the time, and ur bored with nothing to do....it can be something to occupy ur time...just a suggestion 

nah I'll pass. But Congrats to it being #1 on a chart no one cares about! Way to go fans who still listen to the radio and care about charts

• 5 weeks later...

5 weeks #1 on adult r&b! I peeped the video comments section, and people are seriously just learning about the song now :blink: (along with "make me," "nothing," and "rock with u," but that's a different story . . .) At least urban ac is still supporting it. 

She's done zero promo so its expected :lol: 

• Upvote 1