The BET Awards thread

Unbreakable.

The guy in the white on the left is now living cancer free. 

The girl on the right just got accepted to Yale Law. 

The woman on the left in the black and white dress found out shortly after this photo was taken that she is pregnant, after having been told by doctors that she could not reproduce. 

:lmao: :lmao:

So are we not gonna speak about how SICKKKKK that montage was? :mellow:

chile I already did a few pages back and I got a couple of likes. keep up boo :rolleyes: ..but no seriously, that shit was Amazing. So happy they didn't show the basic video highlight tribute and opted to do something completely different by showing concert fandemonium. No shade, but I was waiting on some German kid to scream Michael and pass out because it reminded me of his old 'History' footage.

• Upvote 2

Wendy Williams was so PRESSED that her audience cheered Janet on during the Hot Topics segment. Wendy kept trying to throw Janet shade, but the audience kept cheering whenever she mentioned Janet's name. She was so bothered and I was so glad. LOL!

Where does her show tape?  I just feel like a bunch of us should organize one day and sit in her audience and troll her Hot Topics segment.    

I think they all did great. Ciaras if breakdown looked a mess though. She was a step ahead most of it and her hands were sloppy.

I keep rewinding it back and those 2 kids were more on point than anyone on that stage during rhythm nation.  No one was dancing on queue together.  

• Upvote 1

I just saw what Wendy said and it wasn't that harsh. I was expecting worse. She did say she looked beautiful. :unsure:

And didnt she say janet is an icon and deserving of the award? This was actually the nicest commemts shes made about Janet. I wasnt mad at this Janet talk by Wendy at all. She has said alottttt worst

• Upvote 1

Joe.. No one is including the pre-show and the Post-show

17% lower than 2014

:shifty:

no it wasnt. they break down the ratings the same way every year, 2014 total was like 7.9 million,2013 was also 7 something million. 2015 bet even beat last year's vma's.

And didnt she say janet is an icon and deserving of the award? This was actually the nicest commemts shes made about Janet. I wasnt mad at this Janet talk by Wendy at all. She has said alottttt worst

That's because her audience cheered when she said janet's name.  So she probably had to switch it up.  I think the season of hating and making fun of janet is over.  Even my local fox news said positive things after the BET awards.  I had to rewind it to make sure I was;t dreaming. 

• Upvote 1

Yes, but she was also visibly annoyed that the audience kept cheering Janet as she was trying to throw shade about her weight loss, and about her new music.

Oh, by the way:

Was anyone else surprised that she had those two little girls dancing to "No Sleeep"?

Also, the thick woman dancing for Janet, Allison, is going to be my favorite this era. I can just tell.

Allison500.jpg

yes! she was getting it in!

I saw a lil girl dancing with ciara also but i wasn't sure if it was one of janet's dancers.

Oh, by the way:

Was anyone else surprised that she had those two little girls dancing to "No Sleeep"?

Also, the thick woman dancing for Janet, Allison, is going to be my favorite this era. I can just tell.

Allison500.jpg

She is going to be my favorite one as well!