The Official gLee Thread

TwistedElegance™

I've really gotten on board with this show, and, despite a so-far underwhelming second season I have to admit I'm still loving it. Just another guilty pleasure to add to my list. -_-

Here's a first look at Gwyneth Paltrow's upcoming guest appearance. Word has it she'll be performing a mash-up of 'Singin' In The Rain' and 'Umbrella'.

24mfcow.jpg

2uppdds.jpg

The Nov. 16 episode will also see the cast take on Cee Lo Green's 'Forget You' (again featuring Paltrow) while this week features Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream'.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Glee now after the Rocky Show, but I will say I didn't know Heather (the actress that plays my favorite character, "Brittany") danced for Beyonce :excited:

The Rocky Horror episode was pretty terrible. But yeah, Heather is a great dancer. She killed her Britney scenes (in another pretty horrible episode). :lol:

The Rocky Horror episode was pretty terrible. But yeah, Heather is a great dancer. She killed her Britney scenes (in another pretty horrible episode). :lol:

I don't know what's up with the shows this season...however I did like the Kurt one. OMG YES! She DESERVES more screen time after that show -_- She's clearly has it all compared to the others -_-

I've actually liked this season a lot. Definitely more than I liked the second half of last season. They've really cut back on plot, but between the songs and the one-liners, I'm pleased.

Wow, really? I loved the second half of the first season. And I think it's got to do with what you mentioned; they've cut back on plot. It doesn't feel like anything is happening this season other than Emma getting it on with Uncle Jesse. Apart from the episode featuring Kurt's father, nothing really stands out to me.

I've actually liked this season a lot. Definitely more than I liked the second half of last season. They've really cut back on plot, but between the songs and the one-liners, I'm pleased.

I agree. Some things for this season have worked well, but they have stumbled a bit with the Britney episode in particular which I thought was absolutely horrible. And then the Rocky Horror episode which was kinda blah. They have definetly gone away from plot a bit too much to squeeze in themes episodes.

Some right things though are the new characters and giving Santana and Britney more to do. And they are spreading out the headlining songs alot more. It isnt just Finn/Rachel doing all the heavy lifting.

I'm tempted to watch but I wanna wait for the episode.

Yeah I couldnt wait and I was surprised it was better than I thought seems like the new bf is very talented I am impressed

I thought the 'Never Been kissed' episode was pretty good overall. I like Kurts new bf he is a good performer and he seems like a pretty good actor too so nice addition.

This one was light on the songs and heavy on the actual storyline which was good for a change too cause some of the shows this year had too many songs and practically no story like the horrible Britney episode. Puck was back ,yay Puck, I liked his juvi story. The songs were nothing to write home about this week but thankfully the storylines moved along which was good.

I thought the 'Never Been kissed' episode was pretty good overall. I like Kurts new bf he is a good performer and he seems like a pretty good actor too so nice addition.

This one was light on the songs and heavy on the actual storyline which was good for a change too cause some of the shows this year had too many songs and practically no story like the horrible Britney episode. Puck was back ,yay Puck, I liked his juvi story. The songs were nothing to write home about this week but thankfully the storylines moved along which was good.

My fave episode this season by far! Thank God something actually happened. And I loved the songs this week, especially the girls' performance.

My fave episode this season by far! Thank God something actually happened. And I loved the songs this week, especially the girls' performance.

The ratings are really good, but seriously they need to have more of the storyline episodes so you feel like something is going on. The gimmick episodes will only work so long. They have to keep pushing the storylines along too.

The ratings are really good, but seriously they need to have more of the storyline episodes so you feel like something is going on. The gimmick episodes will only work so long. They have to keep pushing the storylines along too.

Completely agree. The Britney episode sucked because all they did was re-create her videos (apart from their performance of 'Toxic'). The Madonna episode was much more effective because they used her songs to tell the story. I was a little disappointed in the 'Never Been Kissed' episode when the bully ended up being secretly gay, I just think that's a tired cliche, but apart from that it was great. And I thought the Beast storyline was sweet. :lol:

Completely agree. The Britney episode sucked because all they did was re-create her videos (apart from their performance of 'Toxic'). The Madonna episode was much more effective because they used her songs to tell the story. I was a little disappointed in the 'Never Been Kissed' episode when the bully ended up being secretly gay, I just think that's a tired cliche, but apart from that it was great. And I thought the Beast storyline was sweet. :lol:

The loudest most hardcore gaybashers usually secretly want some dick. So it really aint that farfetched at all. Normal people wouldnt put that much energry into their bashing if they didnt have something to hide themselves.

Glee's 'Teenage Dream' cover is No. 1 on iTunes!

If you missed last night’s buzzed-about “Never Been Kissed” episode of Glee, not only did you miss out on a pair of liplocks heard around the web (Kurt and Coach Beastie get their first kisses…), you probably didn’t see the riveting all-male rendition of Katy Perry‘s smash hit “Teenage Dream” — featuring newcomer Darren Criss. After being added to iTunes, the single quickly skyrocketed to the No. 1 most-downloaded spot.

So how does Katy feel about being covered on TV’s leading musical-comedy? Well, the newlywed is overjoyed. She even Tweeted a promise to make the single her ringtone.