What's the New Features?

• 2 weeks later...

That would be our Rocco. :)  

I'm glad it finally got up ^_^ Thanks Angie

Although that space on top and bottom on the desktop version does bother me ever so -_- I guess I shoulda designed it more self contained and not bleeding off. Oh well

I'm glad it finally got up ^_^ Thanks Angie

Although that space on top and bottom on the desktop version does bother me ever so -_- I guess I shoulda designed it more self contained and not bleeding off. Oh well

well if you want to resize and send it, I will put it up :)

But it is awesome. 

• 1 month later...

it works when I use photobucket

But photobucket is the pits. I mainly use picasa to post pics.

Usually i grab the link and write myself the code but everytime i put the code, the pic shows like this %7Boption%7D]/img] <_<  it freaking annoys the living shit out of me... It also makes it harder to copy the pic :lol: 

Can't use the Insert other media > Insert image from URL cuz that never works for some reason. 

but photobucket is the pits. I mainly use picasa to post pics. Usually i grab the link and write myself the code but everytime i put the code, the pic shows like this %7Boption%7D]/img] <_<  it freaking annoys the living shit out of me... It also makes it hard to copy the pic :lol: 

PM me the link. I wanna try

• Downvote 1