CONFIRMED!!!!!! Dates Added To Tour!!!!

Can someone explain platinum seats to me?

From what I can tell . . . Platinum are the best seats. Usually the first 4 rows or so on the floor, though I have seen some listed in other sections. Whether they have additional perks later, IDK. The press releases make me think maybe. Like how they hintedĀ "This unprecedented access to the live event has never been attempted for music owners, who in Janet's eyes are extraordinary, generous and loving." . . .Pre ordering the album allows you access to better seats in the pre-sale than AmEX and Live Nation does. Platinum might have better access to the "eligible for other VIP experiences, including backstage views, private glimpses of Jackson's awards, costumes and other memorabilia as well as private messages from Jackson herself before and after each show."

Well I for one am glad I even got as close as row 7.Ā Last timeĀ I got row 13, but that was still one ofĀ the best nights of my life! (Of course being 3 seats away from the left runway where I could clearlyĀ see her beautiful perfect face helped :asham:Ā 

Ā 

I'm gonna be row 8 in NC...im looking forward to it more than anything in the next few months

Got my tickets for the NJ date!

I was so late with purchasing the album pre-order code that all the good seats were taken. I'm going to keep checking until Sunday when the presale ends so I can exchange them if I see something better.

Ā 

Gonna try to also get some cheap tickets for the Barclays show. :lol:Ā :wub:Ā :cry:

• Upvote 1

the platinum seats are locked into pairs only for purchase and Stubhub's server is down for registering :angry:Ā Ā  NOTHING BUT DEATH CAN KEEP ME FROM IT!

I see them now. Ā That'sĀ where all the good tickets in DC were sitting. Ā I can get those cheaper onĀ stub hub and ticket liquidator. Ā for $500 for both platinum is $825 for both. I would pay that if it were floor first row. Ā I don't know anyone who has floor first row. Ā I guess those go to the corporate suits.Ā 

Got my tickets for the NJ date!

I was so late with purchasing the album pre-order code that all the good seats were taken. I'm going to keep checking until Sunday when the presale ends so I can exchange them if I see something better.

Ā 

Gonna try to also get some cheap tickets for the Barclays show. :lol:Ā :wub:Ā :cry:

I exchanged them for tickets at Barclays, I so was not looking forward to the hour ride to NJ. :lol:

Ā 

i might still to the NJ show though.Ā