CONFIRMED!!!!!! Dates Added To Tour!!!!

Ok so this means they are extremely confident and there will be a lot of promo, some new photos and a video.  There is no choice now with these kind of venues.   Not sure about baltimore followed by DC.  A little shocked by the Indianapolis, Boston, and Cleveland venues.  They might wanna go small venue there.  

Her official website is updated now. My local news affiliate in Columbia, SC just announced Presale tomorrow and general next Monday, as well, so they're actively pushing the info out now.

You're in Columbia? me too! I'm definitely going to this one.

My co-worker told me about it this morning..talking bout she ain't going to go since she's not a big fan of Hers. :rolleyes:

Her official website is updated now. My local news affiliate in Columbia, SC just announced Presale tomorrow and general next Monday, as well, so they're actively pushing the info out now.

My co-worker told me about it this morning..talking bout she ain't going to go since she's not a big fan of Hers. :rolleyes:

I'm in charleston. I used to live in Columbia. I'm def going. The queen comes back to SC. I. Must. Be. There.

• Upvote 1

Yet the trick felt the need to mention it :rolleyes: . Uncercover stan alert. You'll see her bopping on the front row. 

Edited by Side-A Bu
  • Upvote 1

Baltimore, DC, and Jacksonville are on ticketmaster for Presale tomorrow at 10a. Portland for Friday.

Sweet.   Also if anyone wants to drag Wisdom Martin @WisdomFox5 email wisdom.martin@foxtv.com from Washington DC fox5 news who said Janet will be forgotten by March 1, here in DC and he wouldn't spend more than $20 to see her please fill free to.  DC loves janet we will not forget about her 

Yet the trick felt the need to mention it :rolleyes: . Uncercover stan alert. You'll see her bopping on the front row. 

Well she knows I'm a big Janet fan. :lol: When NS was released, she asked if I heard the song. :lol:

I'm in charleston. I used to live in Columbia. I'm def going. The queen comes back to SC. I. Must. Be. There.

Oh ok! I'm sure all of my friends and co-workers will be hitting me up soon since she's coming here.

• Upvote 1