CONFIRMED!!!!!! Dates Added To Tour!!!!

I'm worried I won't get the front again this time. I got the front row in London. I know I'm being greedy but I want that front again. 

Are you going to go see her in London?

If she tours here then yeah. I'm hoping she does something local to me though so I can go to both. I might even trek to some European countries and give myself another holiday haha. 

front row is almost too close, she is a lil woman, seeing her that close is very surreal...the only thing keeping me from seeing Janet, is death

It's an unbelievable experience. Janet Jackson has looked me in the eyes. That's special. 

• Upvote 1

:lmao:. Ha bodyguards are on point. One of them came to us at the London show (not Joey...a different one) after a fan touched her during Feedback and he scalped us all for filth. The next day apparently they pushed the seats a little further back :lmao:

Edited by Side-A Bu
  • Upvote 1

:lmao:. Ha bodyguards are on point. One of them came to us at the London show (not Joey...a different one) after a fan touched her during Feedback and he scalped us all for filth. The next day apparently they pushed the seats a little further back :lmao:

I thought everyone knew that Janet wasnt here for the commoners touching her with their filthy hands anyway

KrDYWX_zpsmlcs52rl.gif

Edited by No Gameee
  • Upvote 1

front row is almost too close, she is a lil woman, seeing her that close is very surreal...the only thing keeping me from seeing Janet, is death

LOL she aint that short.  I would take front row back row anything at this point. This presale is a total disaster.  It is the same 5 tickets coming up.  

LOL she aint that short.  I would take front row back row anything at this point. This presale is a total disaster.  It is the same 5 tickets coming up.  

where are you trying to see her? I bet ya I find a good seat

In DC.  They keep shuffling these 110 108 and 400 section seats.  That is in the back 

In DC.  They keep shuffling these 110 108 and 400 section seats.  That is in the back 

how many seats? Its easier if you get just one for you

the DC show aint here til March 2016! chile please you can save, skip Christmas, get a second job, e-file yo taxes, you dont have any excuses, and those tickets are still in presale stage they haven't even gone to general public....you can check craigslist, stubhub, ebay, ticketmaster everyday..... the question is "do you want this?" .....bye Felecia

I tried 1 seat and 3 seats and it is still in the back.  There are actually 4 sections I have not even seen yet in the 200's and the front part of the 100 section.  Not even on the scalping sites.  They have not released all of the seats yet which is absurb.  This is a presale

I tried 1 seat and 3 seats and it is still in the back.  There are actually 4 sections I have not even seen yet in the 200's and the front part of the 100 section.  Not even on the scalping sites.  They have not released all of the seats yet which is absurb.  This is a presale

theres your problem, its still presale, so no they haven't released the best seats, I just did a search Verizon center right? I got one floor seat section 6 row j...I wouldnt settle for that but Im saying...and odd numbers for seats dont work out too well most try to sell in pairs

stubhub has plenty of floor seats for Janet at Verizon, BUT the price is high now, because this is a wait game, resellers make they money if you buy earlier, if they still have those seats NOT SOLD and its a day or two before the show, those prices go down....EVERYTIME! I've talked ticket brokers down on price to see other female artists :whistle:

bottom line for anyone trying to go in 2016, is wait...save ya money and keep looking...

Edited by Bailey
  • Upvote 1

Well I for one am glad I even got as close as row 7. Last time I got row 13, but that was still one of the best nights of my life! (Of course being 3 seats away from the left runway where I could clearly see her beautiful perfect face helped :asham: :blush:)

stubhub has plenty of floor seats for Janet at Verizon, BUT the price is high now, because this is a wait game, resellers make they money if you buy earlier, if they still have those seats NOT SOLD and its a day or two before the show, those prices go down....EVERYTIME! I've talked ticket brokers down on price to see other female artists :whistle:

bottom line for anyone trying to go in 2016, is wait...save ya money and keep looking...

Even those are too far away. But yeah I have a whole year.  Thank you Janet :rolleyes:  Maybe by then they will explain the VIP seating situation for music owners:unsure: