New Batman v. Superman trailer includes Wonder Woman

SonofBaldwin

This actually looks good. Feel like they're trying to cram a little too much in to one movie. Like how the hell does Wonder Woman come into the picture? 

well two dudes and no punani aint a good look :whistle: I'm still trying to figure out why they got beef :unsure:

Edited by Bailey
  • Upvote 1

This actually looks good. Feel like they're trying to cram a little too much in to one movie. Like how the hell does Wonder Woman come into the picture? 

well two dudes and no punani aint a good look :whistle: I'm still trying to figure out why they got beef :unsure:

It's based off Man of Steel where Supes and the fight with Zod tore up half the town including Wayne Enterprises buildings and equipment.  I'm still not hot on the casting for wonder woman but we will see.  They need this to be a huge success.

My thought as well, like even this trailer is longer than average trailers....my concern is the movie being..almost over 3hrs, but with Wolf Of Wallstreet & American Hustle I can take that if the movie is REALLY good from start to finish & doesn't slow down. 

Ben Affleck looks so damn old and them crows feet ain't helping. IDK why they would have a Batman with gray hair in the movie smh. From the looks of the movie it seems Batman is a bit jealous of Superman. I'm gonna see it and although I like Batman i'm here for Superman, he's the best

Ben Affleck looks so damn old and them crows feet ain't helping. IDK why they would have a Batman with gray hair in the movie smh. From the looks of the movie it seems Batman is a bit jealous of Superman. I'm gonna see it and although I like Batman i'm here for Superman, he's the best

He is supposed to be older in the story

Yasss! The action, the cursing, and the blood is what I love! They keep it real. Is this the movie with Supergirl in it? I think Supergirl could possibly whoop Wonder Woman's ass

Gasp! #Blasphemy

wonder_woman_vs_fury_by_tsotne_senpai-d5

Yasss! I love watching that movie. The cursingm ac and the blood lol

So much good stuff!

My bae, Henry Cavill, looking divine as always.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. Ben Affleck is gonna kill it as Batman.

Gal Gadot looks like she'll make a better WW than I thought she would. I dig her.

I'm most surprised and impressed by Jesse Eisenberg as Lex, though I'm still unsure about his casting. Maybe I just need to see the movie to be sold.

• 2 weeks later...