What Did You Think?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How Did She Do?

• 5-Star Performance
    • 4-Star Performance
    • 3-Star Performance
    • 2-Star Performance
    • 1-Star Performance

Why on earth is someone like her gonna put herself out there like that..to sing something that even great singers get slaughtered for if failed? I tell you, these recording artists get more and more bold with their attempts. Reminds me of when Ashanti attempted to sing "I Will Always Love You" on GMA.. LIKE bitch REALLY?????????? Like ...huh,what???

Edited by janetDAYZ

Honestly...who is on her management team? Does she not have anyone to guide her? To tell her whats up? Mess

Her voice was pretty shaky!  Don't know why she attempted do this either. 

She does have management....same management for years now.  Her manager is pretty much a "yes" man and literally tries to nickel and dime us on everything by always asking for favors.  They always call last minute in a panic asking my stylist to custom make a piece for her then at the end of the day they change their mind and say they found something that she already has because Ciara doesn't want to spend any money.  Ciara is always a hit or miss with her fashion.  We don't do any favors for them anymore unless they are going to pay my stylist's minimum day rate. I think her manager use to do a great job for her but I think as of late she just doesn't care what Ciara does as the opportunities are slim now and they take what they can.  Did you see Ciara on that game show on NBC called "I Can Do That"?  What the hell was that?  That did nothing for her career.  

This video needed that Jennifer Lopez flavor that she always serves though we have seen it plenty of times. 

Edited by freexone9