NEW VIDEO : CIARA - Dance Like We're Making Love... (ppl seem to love it!)

janetDAYZ

People (her fans) overhyping. Its GOOD, but not Game changing like they're hyping it to be

I'm more shocked by her having fans than I am that those few sad people are overhyping the videoĀ 

Haha, Im used to it now, mannnnn you got folks sayin this crappy last album of hers is her BEST....now I don't think she has anything that's particularly GREAT in terms of a full length album, but her 1st 2 were good (more so the 2nd) but this doesn't rank anywhere near among them, it's def 1 of her weakest. This is easily my favorite track off the album but it's REAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLY not saying much

People (her fans) overhyping. Its GOOD, but not Game changing like they're hyping it to be

I'm more shocked by her having fans than I am that those few sad people are overhyping the videoĀ 

Haha, Im used to it now, mannnnn you got folks sayin this crappy last album of hers is her BEST....now I don't think she has anything that's particularly GREAT in terms of a full length album, but her 1st 2 were good (more so the 2nd) but this doesn't rank anywhere near among them, it's def 1 of her weakest. This is easily my favorite track off the album but it's REAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLY not saying much

if this is one of your favorites then her album was worth skippingĀ :umm:Ā 

if this is one of your favorites then her album was worth skippingĀ :umm:Ā 

Exactly lol, nothing in this album is worthy of being a staple in her discography

I actually liked the melody and how the music is. I know she looks beautiful but I can see this song being for a different artist. Nice to see Ciara venture out but this song will do nothing for her and neither will the dancing in the video

After such an amazing alberm, she returns with Jackie...Ā I don't understand the love for this song AT ALL. It sounds basic as hell.

At this point i think that she should release Fly, even tho it has a dated sound, it's very ciara and ppl would probably tune in due to the nostalgic factor of the beat.

• Upvote 1

this album is probably her best album since Evoloution....it may be even a tad bit better just bc Promise and Cant Leave Em Alone carried most of the album