BUY IT HERE: NO SLEEEP feat. J COLE

some of u mad cuss your fav is not on the remix smh

j cole i think did a good job. the lyrics fit the song idk y people always want to start with the what if's .Maybe she should have got juicy j so  he could of rap about everything but the song :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

j cole i think did a good job. the lyrics fit the song idk y people always want to start with the what if's .Maybe she should have got juicy j so  he could of rap about everything but the song :rolleyes:

Receipts

e5312243.png

• Upvote 3

I think my problem with it is that J. Cole comes in a little too hard. "No Sleeep" is a mellow song that requires you to ease into it with some grace and J. Cole kinda just busts in with all the grace of an rhinoceros.

Had he took it down a notch or two, this might have been doper than it turned out to be.

• Upvote 1

I like J. Cole and before I heard this remix, I would have thought he was the perfect choice. But the end product simply doesn't give me the crisp, sharp, graceful, melodic performance I'm looking for.

I think my problem with it is that J. Cole comes in a little too hard. "No Sleeep" is a mellow song that requires you to ease into it with some grace and J. Cole kinda just busts in with all the grace of an rhinoceros.

Had he took it down a notch or two, this might have been doper than it turned out to be.

This, exactly. You put it far more politely than I was about to so thank you. :lol:

• Upvote 1