EMI claims copyright over Janet youtube

Bailey

they said I was late <_< BUT the "If" video I watched had been taken down recently, Im not saying the others here are wrong maybe they have been taking them down, but the video I enjoyed had just disappeared when I started this thread, after that pretty much all of her official stuff is gone from what ive seen

What sucks about this is that it starts the count of views over again and this will be the 3rd time this happens.  Right after the Superbowl her some of her videos were taken down and replaced again, then about 8 years ago each of her videos had about 5-10 millions views each then they were replaced and now are lucky if they have 1 million views......a couple have 7-10 million views while others have below 1 million views. Some below 500,000 views.  It's a damn shame. 

• Upvote 1

What sucks about this is that it starts the count of views over again and this will be the 3rd time this happens.  Right after the Superbowl her some of her videos were taken down and replaced again, then about 8 years ago each of her videos had about 5-10 millions views each then they were replaced and now are lucky if they have 1 million views......a couple have 7-10 million views while others have below 1 million views. Some below 500,000 views.  It's a damn shame. 

you have been contributing to this board so well, I didn't even know the numbers, I did know the videos I would watch had less than a few million views at the most, it also didnt help the videos werent official, so a lot of people posted the same stuff, and thus spread the views out.

My only request, as I have said a billion times, is those videos are works of art, and as such they need to be kept restored and in good condition, they need to figure out 1080p "If"

Edited by Bailey
  • Upvote 1

if only there was some kind of device.. A disc.. That keeps files in good condition 

Darn! :rolleyes: 

BOY!...do you want to see my Janet dvds? They are all scratched and God if you want them again you have to buy them off ebay you can't really find them...also DVD isnt as clear

Edited by Bailey

BOY!...do you want to see my Janet dvds? They are all scratched and God if you want them again you have to buy them off ebay you can't really find them...also DVD isnt as clear

Take better care of your possessions ;) 

The DVD is as clear as its going to get for what you need it for... You have many excuses tho

Edited by No Gameee

Take better care of your possessions ;) 

Smile.Amazon.com 

The DVD is as clear as its going to get for what you need it for... You have many excuses tho

CD's and DVD are obsolete, she may as well have signed up for Myspace too :rolleyes: I want streaming media that is HD simple as that

Edited by Bailey

CD's and DVD are obsolete, she may as well have signed up for Myspace too :rolleyes: I want streaming media that is HD simple as that

http://smile.amazon.com/Janet-Jackson-Damita-Jo-Videos/dp/B0002RQ2XA/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1438056776&sr=1-1&keywords=from+janet+to+damita+jo

http://smile.amazon.com/Janet-Jackson-Design-Decade/dp/B00005RZPQ/ref=pd_bxgy_74_img_y

Free stuff? no.. Quit being cheap and lying about "not being able to find them"... Support the artist

vQ2pEO_zpsgss9sguk.gif

CHEAP!!!! how dare you? With Janet? Do you know how much money I have spent on her? ....gurl Ima need a drink fucking with u