No Sleeep Music Video!

BlackCat77

Am I watching the That's The Way Love Goes video? 52b0f867.gifed2305b7.png

Ageless Goddess. 52b0f867.gifed2305b7.png

The video was cute and served it's purpose.  You dancing queens will have to settle for the next video when she squirts her life giving pussy juice all over the internet.

ed2305b7.png

• Upvote 3

Am I watching the That's The Way Love Goes video? 52b0f867.gifed2305b7.png

Ageless Goddess. 52b0f867.gifed2305b7.png

The video was cute and served it's purpose.  You dancing queens will have to settle for the next video when she squirts her life giving pussy juice all over the internet.

ed2305b7.png

:lol: it reminds me more of  dont stop the look of it

but she is so cute in the video. the baby photos of her:wub:

It was exactly what I thought it should be.......simple and simply for us Janet fans who have been waiting!!!!!  Seriously though this bitch is slaying with her look and that hair is the envy of all girls right now!  She's so modest in the video but still oozes her sexuality!  And damn that throwback to TTWLG was iconic.....I swear they took the footage from the video but you know what they didn't have to!  Our girl said "let me remind these bastards that I still can look the same as I did back in the height of my career!"  

I'm loving how respectful Janet is being of herself by not throwing herself on J. Cole and playing the part.  She truly is showing how much she values her marriage and to me that is the most special thing to see, Janet's spirituality!  K I will be watching this every 10 minutes.  So glad the video was only Janet until the end.  Just plain and simple. Boom!  Video is out.  

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

ppl kept saying sheshevwa slaying paying homage to Michael on that part. Im like... im not seeing Mike.. im seeing a homage to IGL ...i thought i was the only one feelin this way 

Actually--

I just peeped it. It IS an homage to Michael.

She dons the hat right as it gets to the King and Queen part of the song. And there's a painting of Michael doing the moonwalk right next to her.

Wow. I love Janet for the layers to that homage.

• Upvote 2

I love it a lot! It's simple yet gorgeous - like the song! J Cole looked like he'd been copy and pasted into the video tbh :lmao:. But I love it so much - and he's a great addition to the song imo. 

• Upvote 1