Tisha Campbell "Im here to SLAYYYYY ALL UR FAVS"

janetDAYZ

New Rule Leaves Missouri Drivers Furious and Shocked!

Do not pay your next car insurance bill until you read this...

September 8, 2015

MO.jpg

Missouri — New policies are indicating that for years many Missouri drivers have likely overpaid on their car insurance. 

This is the 1 simple truth your car insurance company doesn't want you to know. If you drive less than 50 miles/day and live in a qualified zip code you can get an extremely high discount. Additionally, if you have no DUI's, you can get even more discounts. But do you think your auto insurance company will tell you that? 

When drivers enter their zip code and driver information at Provide Savings™ official site many are shocked at the results they find. Most just cannot believe that the available rates are in fact real, but the truth is rates have dropped significantly over the past 12 months and thanks to new program policies it's now easy to save up to 50% with rates as low as $29/month

Jessica Wagner, the authority on everything related to insurance, set out to do some research and determine whether these types of services live up to their reputations. After several weeks Jessica was able to report back on her findings, with her most exciting of which being that she is now going to save $296.28 on her own insurance premiums over the next year, and there are many other people who have done the same and better. 

So, what is the "One New Rule?" NEVER buy insurance without comparing all of the discounts online first.

example savings
old-bill.gif
new-bill.gif

Does this mean Jessica was being overcharged by her former insurance agent? She would not say one way or the other, but the truth is most agents are paid on commission which means the higher your insurance premiums, the more money your agent makes. You can be sure, however, that your insurance company is not going to call you up to offer you a discount.

Note: You're NEVER LOCKED into your current policy. If you've already paid your current policy, you can very easily cancel and the balance will be refunded.

With average savings of 32%, these online services are gaining massive popularity. One of the most trusted, secure and effective free online service that provides drivers with lower insurance rates is Provide Savings™. Over 1,000,000 U.S. drivers have already trusted Provide Savings to get significant discounts.

Here's How You Do It:

Step 1: Click your state on the map to instantly check your zip code for free.

Step 2: Once you go through a few questions, you will have the opportunity to compare the best carrier quotes in your area for an average savings of 32% a month.

Edited by janetDAYZ

Im SOOOOOOOO glad she's back, I knew she was coming 1 of these days. Tho when I met her like 3yrs ago and asked about another album she was like "uhhhhh what else you wanna talk about" LOL, but  she's been performing in the last 2 years so I had a feeling she was getting ready for something musically again, I was hoping this but I didn't wanna  get sold on it only to find out it was like Broadway or something. But this is great, she's a VERY underrated vocalist.

She's always been able to sing but I don't know what radio station she thinks is gonna play this song.

She's 43-46 (somewhere in there), a iconic actress mostly known for her acting, and with a previous album that went in her own words "double wood....or tripple plastic", it'd be very wise if she isn't depending on radio play if this is just something she wants to try again for her and the folks waiting on it, not so much the GP/mainstream radio. Like i don't know for sure, maybe she does, but I really hope not cause that ship has sailed she had her chance to compete with Janet, Whitney, Mariah & Toni in the 80's & 90's (hell I ALWAYS thought she should've released another album in that time between Martin & My Wife & Kids), so now it'd be REALLY smart if this is just a independent thing

• Upvote 1

I use to watch Martin religiously. My Wife & Kids was hilarious! She played both roles well.. No she's not a big screen actress like Queen Latifah but she paved the way for black sitcoms. (Blackish, Tyler Perry). 

Imma let you finish but.. The 90s had the best black sitcoms of all time 

theatermove.gif
All of it

And I'll add it's not common for alot of TV actors to have starring roles in 2 very successful Network Primetime shows (ask Matthew Perry) , she is Iconic in that  unless  Martin Lawrence & Damon Wayans rapped dozens of women, those shows are going on forever, THIS generation of kids know about Martin & My wife & Kids, just like they do with Fresh Prince. 

Martin Lawrence, Tisha Campbell, Tichina Arnold= Iconic, FACT. Because their success doesn't start or end with JUST Martin. Now I wouldn't call Tommy or Cole Iconic outside of that show because that show IS what they are best/only known for, but Tisha & Tichina had 2 starring roles long running successful hit series STILL in syndication today asside from Martin. Sorry but it's just a fact. :coffee:

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1