Jackson Kids Reality Show Coming to Lifetime

SonofBaldwin

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-08-05%2Bat%2B9.42.3

Tito Jackson's sons star in a new reality show on Lifetime…

The Jacksons: Next Generation will follow Tito's sons, T.J., Taryll and Taj, as they deal with "the constant rumors, stalkers, and frauds who all want a piece of anything and anyone related to the family's legacy".

Michael Jackson's children Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket will also appear on the show along side their legal guardian T.J.

The Jacksons: Next Generation premiers on Lifetime October 15.

http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2015/08/jackson-kids-reality-show-coming-to.html#more

• Upvote 1

So this is a show about MJs children? Got it

This is sad and it is not going to turn out well for them. That's probably the reason Lifetime gave them the show.   They have been sheltered so far.    I don't understand why they cannot respect Michael's wishes and keep these kids out of the spotlight.  

This is sad and it is not going to turn out well for them. That's probably the reason Lifetime gave them the show.   They have been sheltered so far.    I don't understand why they cannot respect Michael's wishes and keep these kids out of the spotlight.  

these kids want to be in the spotlight. Especially Paris. Prince is in college now? 

I'm sure Joe is proud af tho

Basically. I want to not watch it out of principle, but I know my curiosity will get the better of me. I wonder if it'll last any longer than the Jackson Family Dynasty thing.

Ehh I'd only watch it if Janet was in it.

If they incorporate MJ's children into it, it'll last longer than the Jackson Family Dynasty

All the kids just seem so boring (not just MJ's but ALL of that generation). 3T are so meh too, I'm still kii'ing at them blaming MJ's legal issues and Nipplegate as the reason why their groups career halted :lmao:. Like sure sistrens, your boring music had NOTHING to do with it. 

Edited by Side-A Bu

Ehh I'd only watch it if Janet was in it.

If they incorporate MJ's children into it, it'll last longer than the Jackson Family Dynasty

I doubt she'd be bothered with the foolishness. Maybe a phone call just like on JFD :lol:

All the kids just seem so boring (not just MJ's but ALL of that generation). 3T are so meh too, I'm still kii'ing at them blaming MJ's legal issues and Nipplegate as the reason why their groups career halted :lmao:. Like sure sistrens, your boring music had NOTHING to do with it. 

Their music was boring af, for real. :lol: The only couple of songs I like was because Michael was featured. The last 30 seconds of "I Need You" are all that matter in that song, tbh. :lmao:

• Upvote 1

:lmao: 

which episode was that? Can you find a clip? :asham: 

That wasn't on the show. :asham: That was during the whole summer of 2012 fiasco where Janet, Rebbie and some of the brothers took Katherine on vacation and the younger generation, namely Michael's kids, freaked out like she had gone missing. That's why TJ is their legal guardian now. :lol:

I doubt she'd be bothered with the foolishness. Maybe a phone call just like on JFD :lol:

That wasn't on the show. :asham: That was during the whole summer of 2012 fiasco where Janet, Rebbie and some of the brothers took Katherine on vacation and the younger generation, namely Michael's kids, freaked out like she had gone missing. That's why TJ is their legal guardian now. :lol:

no! I know that. I was referring to the JFD shows

• 4 weeks later...

"People want to know what it's like to be a Jackson"
No. No one wants to know. We want to know what it's like to be Janet or what it was like being Michael. The rest of yall - no. 

"It's a tremendous responsibility carrying on the legacy"
One again no it's not because no one cares about y'all. Outside of Michael/Janet - people just laugh at you. 

• Upvote 1