Janet - The Great Forever (2nd single??). Snippet inside.

bu.

I feel like those people complaining want her to release something in the vein of 'Feedback' so they can prance up and down the club and say YAS BITCH until they are blue in the face. Unfortunately Janet is onto bigger and better thangs and singing about her menstrual cycle is not apart of her repertoire these days. I could be wrong though. My thing is where was the love for 'Feedback' and 'All Nite' when they were released?! They want a sexy dance song but the two juggernauts that she released barely charted and underperformed.

EXACTLY, and I'll 1 up you, where the hell was it for Make Me? The most recent dance song that was officially released. That's the only song the snippet reminds me of, and how did that do when it was out, and Janet did more promo for it than she did for anything since So Excited. And it's 1 thing to lack the taste to enjoy the snippet but to trash it like it were from that of a common artist, I don't get.:unsure:

I'm not too excited about this one. I'm not upset because it may not be a hit, I'm just surprised it sounds so blah. I loved Make Me and So Sleep, and most of her last few cds. This sounds like the type song you'd hear during the closing credits on a Disney/Pixar film. Maybe when I hear the whole thing, my opinion will change. She knows what she's doing, so maybe this will not be a single. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I feel like those people complaining want her to release something in the vein of 'Feedback' so they can prance up and down the club and say YAS BITCH until they are blue in the face. Unfortunately Janet is onto bigger and better thangs and singing about her menstrual cycle is not apart of her repertoire these days. I could be wrong though. My thing is where was the love for 'Feedback' and 'All Nite' when they were released?! They want a sexy dance song but the two juggernauts that she released barely charted and underperformed.

"YAS BITCH!" That is exactly what they want.  They want some bragging rights to go along with their sashay aways off the dance floor!

The funny thing is that a lot of people and more casual fans are liking the snippet along with new fans.  There really isn't that much complaining except for the fans on her fansites. The media is embracing that little snippet too. 

Edited by freexone9
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

can Janet have her moment without Beyoncé or Madonna being brought up...ITS SO FUCKIN AGGRAVATING!!!  Dammmnnnnn

Right?  And if the line Janet sings was intended for Beyonce, Janet simply responded with a cute "Bless You" as if trying to tell her "you thought you could sneeze on my beat but you never had my beat to begin with you poor thing".  Okcurr!