Janet - The Great Forever (2nd single??). Snippet inside.

bu.

Lyric sheet has the album titled Unbreakable. Could just be an old pic? I'd rather it was called CIAC but I'm just happy with new music. This sounds cute. A little dated BUT hella catchy! 

Edited by Side-A Bu

Yeah, Conversations in a Cafe feels like more a movement to me... talking about real social change, etc. I'll get behind Unbreakable... but it reminds me too much of Discipline. 

I couldn't agree more. I'll get over the album title.. Like I got over Discipline

vQ2pEO_zpsgss9sguk.gif

"Unbreakable" is going to be a baby making song :shifty: :asham: 

Both of these! :shifty:

Going to wait until I hear the full song before I make my judgment... but I have a feeling this isn't a single. Just a taste for fans... Or a reaction to something.

Yesterday she tweeted about "lots of conversation going on out there..." and then today, posts this song about living her life the way she wants, yada yada. Feels more like a response to something. A statement rather than a single? 

Regardless, though, I hope the full song feels more dance-y. 

• Upvote 2

Im not gonna listen to the snippet, but there are no lies in those lyrics...

"Sources say but where ya getting it don't create the truth you like...school dem simpletons Janet!

And Unbreakable seems much more appropriate than CIAC...though I think I prefer the latter.

Edited by vibeology