HOT or FLOP presents: Justin Bieber - 'What Do You Mean'

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

I didn't dislike it... Gonna wait for the video to be on rotation at work to see how i feel about it. 

I used to dislike his song with Skrillex but that thing is in such a heavy rotation at MTV club bangers over here that i started to like it.

I didn't dislike it... Gonna wait for the video to be on rotation at work to see how i feel about it. 

I used to dislike his song with Skrillex but that thing is in such a heavy rotation at MTV club bangers over here that i started to like it.

You work at a gay bar? -_- 

• Upvote 1

That song is mad annoying but so good.. I refuse to add it to my iTunes Library

• 2 weeks later...

I like the house influence, but I don't like his voice. The only single from Bieber that I can truly say I like is "Somebody to Love". I also think I'm automatically going to dislike anything he does because his personality irritates me. The bias is real.