Lady Gaga: 'American Horror Story will influence my new music'

Aquaria

Lady Gaga: 'American Horror Story will influence my new music'

lady-gaga-ahs-music.jpg.3c1baadcde364fa4

Lady Gaga says her role in the upcoming season of American Horror Story will influence her new music. "It will inform me from this day forward, everyday more and more," she told Entertainment Weekly.

But Mother Monster adds that her television acting debut is her main priority at the moment. "This is my focus right now," she says. "I don't view this as a side thing that I'm doing in between other things. Cramming things in just to be everywhere all the time is really not what I like. It's not what makes me happy. So it was planned out for me to do one project at a time and give my full attention to each so I can enjoy myself. I can give myself fully to the cast. If I were to saunter in here and not show true value to the work that's already been done, that would be a massive mistake because these actors have been working for years. They're extremely talented.I walked in on my first day and I was like, 'I am going to give all of myself.'"

large.lady-gaga-the-countess-03.jpg.8a33

• Upvote 2

So I thought the rumors of her next album would be "Disco" influenced may not be true?  I was looking forward to her take on Disco!  I gotta say I always loved Gaga's talents....I am not a die hard fan but when that hooker performed at the Oscars "i was like, this bitch aint to be messed with".  She's truly an all around top grade A performer and that voice is amazing!  

• Upvote 1

So I thought the rumors of her next album would be "Disco" influenced may not be true?  I was looking forward to her take on Disco!  I gotta say I always loved Gaga's talents....I am not a die hard fan but when that hooker performed at the Oscars "i was like, this bitch aint to be messed with".  She's truly an all around top grade A performer and that voice is amazing!  

she killed it at the Oscars....I have so much respect for her talent

Posted September 11 2015 — 9:30 AM EDT

The Countess, the character played by Lady Gaga on American Horror Story: Hotel, is not just a bloodsucker — she’s a sexybloodsucker. Exhibit A: this exclusive new image of a robed (or disrobed) Countess, the owner of the Hotel Cortez, from the latest season of FX’s anthology series.

But the lack of clothing doesn’t mean this woman is vulnerable. “The Countess is a very old soul,” Gaga tells EW. “She’s extremely strong. She’s been through so much. It’s kind of impossible for anything to penetrate her. This show in many ways is about her survival and there is an amazing journey that touches on the mythology of viruses and in what way these afflictions change our lives and bring us together and tear us apart.”