Tonight I went to the rooftop

Aquaria

of my building. And I climbed up to the highest point and felt compelled to take off of shoes and socks, and then my pants and underwear :unsure:

I felt so... Free. In the light of the super moon. -_-

when was the last time you were nude in public?

• Upvote 3

of my building. And I climbed up to the highest point and felt compelled to take off of shoes and socks, and then my pants and underwear :unsure:

I felt so... Free. In the light of the super moon. -_-

when was the last time you were nude in public?

alone on a rooftop, at night doesn't really count as public 

I had a convo on the phone with a completely new guy that just wanted to talk, cute guy, even if he lives in another state. We talked until about 5am

It was the super moon.

Different state though? -_- do you want that long distance D? :unsure: 

It was the super moon.

Different state though? -_- do you want that long distance D? :unsure: 

No Im trying to act like I have some sense, and trying to date a 21 yo isn't practical and neither is long distance, I asked him why did he hit my profile up of all people? Im like dude you live in Illinois Im in Michigan :sigh:

No Im trying to act like I have some sense, and trying to date a 21 yo isn't practical and neither is long distance, I asked him why did he hit my profile up of all people? Im like dude you live in Illinois Im in Michigan :sigh:

Grindr? 

Love being nude in the ocean that's for sure.......last time was in 2010 in Puerto Vallarta.  My ex and I got into a canoe that the hotel had and paddled over to a cove that was on the other side of the hotel and it was completely private.  We paddled over to the sand and got out of the canoe.  I quickly took off my board shorts and ran into the water!  It was the best 2 hours ever of swimming in the ocean naked.  There was a couple of people in their canoes that passed us by but they couldn't tell I was naked as they didn't paddle directly into our cove.  My ex though would not take his shorts off.  He was too scared someone would catch him.  He wasn't as adventurous as I was in public.  But if we were in the privacy of our home that boy was a freak.