"Unbreakable Tour" ticket sales thread

JoeJoe

I know she sold out the Philips Arena in Atlanta and that has a capacity of 18,238

Also Bill Graham Civic auditorium in SF the show i'll be attending. Both shows are sold out 7,000 is the capacity

Walnut Creek Amphitheatre sold out 20,500. Home of J. Cole so i'm wondering if he's gonna come out for the show tonight.

Anybody else care to put in some info

Edited by JoeJoe

if folks recall box office data was NOT made available on her last tour, I dont expect those numbers to be made public, unless she does really good this time around. On the Up Close and Personal tour no official numbers were released, yet her tour rider said she got 500k a show, if thats true numbers I did hear were way off.

if folks recall box office data was NOT made available on her last tour, I dont expect those numbers to be made public, unless she does really good this time around. On the Up Close and Personal tour no official numbers were released, yet her tour rider said she got 500k a show, if thats true numbers I did hear were way off.

Many shows had their numbers released to Billboard Boxscore..

It was released , she made 26 mill of 71 dates 

I knew I read it somewhere....the tea folks :coffee: AGAIN BOX OFFICE DATA FOR UP CLOSE WAS NOT MADE ENTIRELY AVAILABLE

The tour's entire box office earnings were not publicly reported, including sales from Europe, Australia, Asia, and its second North American leg. Selected dates of the tour's first North American leg from March to April 2011 had ranked forty-fifth in Pollstar's Top 50 Worldwide Tours, earning $16 million.[2] At the end of 2011, the tour placed 62nd on Pollstar's "Top 100 Worldwide Tours", earning $26.5 million from 71 shows worldwide.[3]

you really think folks are going to a wikipedia page of Janet Jackson to edit data of a 2011 tour? ummm ok

thats not what i said, I meant anybody can edit a wikipedia page, and it hasnt probably been done because nobody has the time to put those figures there or have forgotten about that tour .

• Downvote 1

thats not what i said, I meant anybody can edit a wikipedia page, and it hasnt probably been done because nobody has the time to put those figures there or have forgotten about that tour .

wrong

Janet/her people didn't supply the data for public use but the link I posted has the year end data of her UCAP tour 

Wikipedia is reliable with and only with a verified source 

Id have to view that source, not saying its wrong or right, but when I examine her wikipedia page most dates dont have box office data available it says NA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_Ones,_Up_Close_and_Personal

The link I posted is correct. There's no data for individual dates but Pollster did provide the year end data 

The wiki thing you posted literally goes to the site I posted 

I get that pollstar gave their year end data, my point was that data is incomplete, pollstar can only go off of published/released sales or estimates, with janet not having released most of that tour's revenue I believe its inaccurate to state the gross was 26 million, with the number of dates she did that will come out to around 300k per show average

I get that pollstar gave their year end data, my point was that data is incomplete, pollstar can only go off of published/released sales or estimates, with janet not having released most of that tour's revenue I believe its inaccurate to state the gross was 26 million, with the number of dates she did that will come out to around 300k per show average

read the bottom of then PDF file of what Pollster said

Pollstar's annual list is based on data provided by concert promoters and venue managers.

So not necessarily public information

I'm not sure what you're confused about. $300k/show makes sense bro

read the bottom of then PDF file of what Pollster said

Pollstar's annual list is based on data provided by concert promoters and venue managers.

So not necessarily public information

I digress, anywho what shows are you going to? I have a number of shows that I can make just based on location and timing, this will be the tour I have seen her the most on, all other tours I saw her twice each time, except RN, now this time I may double that at least

I digress, anywho what shows are you going to? I have a number of shows that I can make just based on location and timing, this will be the tour I have seen her the most on, all other tours I saw her twice each time, except RN, now this time I may double that at least

You were wrong in thinking Janet couldn't pull  $300k per show.. But she did

The CLE show.. I've been Thinking about going to the Dallas show since my buddy (remember him?) lives down there but I'm not really interested in meeting up with him and his beau at this moment

You were wrong in thinking Janet couldn't pull  $300k per show.. But she did

The CLE show.. I've been Thinking about going to the Dallas show since my buddy (remember him?) lives down there but I'm not really interested in meeting up with him and his beau at this moment

you could try Michigan again in Feb Ill be there.....this time around she's playing several venues 2 hours or less within my distance, which means I will see her in Toledo and probably London, ON ...thats about 2 hours too ....for me

you could try Michigan again in Feb Ill be there.....this time around she's playing several venues 2 hours or less within my distance, which means I will see her in Toledo and probably London, ON ...thats about 2 hours too ....for me

Unless you gonna be my sugar daddy for the weekend.. I'll throw a little something something for you after it :shifty: other wise I'm sticking to CLE