"Unbreakable Tour" ticket sales thread

JoeJoe

Maybe her ppl are thinking from the  standpoint of..that since she has not been seen in Europe in heavy "dosages" ...then it automatically puts her in a lane of being a "rarity" ...and most ppl will spend top dollar on what's rare. If you dont get to see something often youre gonna do whatever it takes to witness it when its accessible 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

$18 in Minneapolis .   Even in her strongest markets  like LA, florida ,NY its  still similar. Now I am not trying to start drama just concerned because it is an arena production and she is grossing Upclose and personal numbers . 

I don't know where you're seeing $18

Sold out show in Japan. I don't know how many people were there but the Saitama Super Arena holds a capacity of 37,000. Someone on facebook said that Arena can hold 55,000 standing only but they may have mistaken that for the Tokyo Dome.

CUV4V7dWoAUHyam.jpg

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

Sold out show in Japan. I don't know how many people were there but the Saitama Super Arena holds a capacity of 37,000. Someone on facebook said that Arena can hold 55,000 standing only but they may have mistaken that for the Tokyo Dome.

CUV4V7dWoAUHyam.jpg

the setup janet went for is taking 16,000 . The arena has many setups 

that might be her largest crowd on this tour yet, but thats still great

someone just told me on facebook that the crowd for the 2nd show could be bigger. Janet was maybe testing the waters but I'm wondering how does Idrag know how many this show was set up for cause that crowd looks much bigger than 16,000 but we'll see.

Edited by JoeJoe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...