Lady Gaga named Billboard's Woman of the Year

Aquaria

Congratulations to Lady Gaga who has been named Billboard's 2015 Woman of the Year! Gaga will be honored with the award at the annual Women In Music event that will take place in New York City on December 11th.

"Billboard's Woman of the Year has always represented the finest in music, and the anointing of a key influential figure who drove the conversation for that year. No one embodies that more than Lady Gaga in 2015," said Janice Min, co-president and chief creative officer of Guggenheim Media. "From her show-stopping performance at the Oscars, to her co-headlining tour, to her philanthropic outreach and foundation promoting youth wellbeing and empowerment, to her new role as TV star, there is no woman dominating popular culture tastes and its evolution as much as she is today. What a force."

2015 has been one of the most successful years of Gaga's massive career so far: she received universal acclaim for her Sound of Music performance at the Oscars, played over 30 sold-out shows with the jazz legend Tony Bennett, and received the first ever "Icon" award at the Songwriters Hall of Fame. She's currently busy filming the highly-anticipated new season of American Horror Story, and recording her next album, due out in 2016.

:yahoo:

• Upvote 1

The opening credits were released (But I'm not looking cus I want to be surprised)

21o7lnl.jpg

She is getting rave reviews :wub: 

"Sophisticated, sexy and scary as hell. In. So In. And Lady Gaga is fantastic," Kristin Dos Santos of E! Online wrote, adding: "The first scene with Gaga and Matt Bomer might be my favorite so far of the entire series. Terrifying and jaw-dropping."

"Loved the premiere and I feel like we've only seen the tip of this insane iceberg," tweeted Buzzfeed's Jarett Wieselman. "Gaga is everything you want and more, Paulson rocked my world, there's a murder tableau that rivals Seven and Matt Bomer has never been sexier -- and I've done the research."

Debra Birnbaum simply wrote: "I have two words to say about the first episode of American Horror Story: Lady Gaga."

gslIKoT.gif