Dammn Baby is appearing on the Billboard Trending Chart

kaeh1213

Another day another slay. 

https://thehoodjournalist.wordpress.com/2015/09/30/review-jam-lewis-help-janet-jackson-craft-an-unbreakable-album/

a  10 out of 10 

Here we go :rolleyes: The album isn't even out yet and they already feeling some type of way :lol: 

Did you write that? I love the review. 

:lmao:. Jan fans can be hilarious and overly dramatic like that

Did you write that? I love the review. 

:lmao:. Jan fans can be hilarious and overly dramatic like that

No :lol: I saw it on facebook ^_^ 

LordT ... We gonna see the fam cry if it doesn't sell as much as we expect , if she doesn't get grammy nods etc :rolleyes: 

Oh and Shoulda Known Better is everything and MORE... It begs for a stadium performance -_- 

No :lol: I saw it on facebook ^_^ 

LordT ... We gonna see the fam cry if it doesn't sell as much as we expect , if she doesn't get grammy nods etc :rolleyes: 

Oh and Shoulda Known Better is everything and MORE... It begs for a stadium performance -_- 

Already seen some pressed young ones mad she missed the Grammy deadline :lmao:. I'm calling it - this album is for her long term fans like ourselves not the young ones that stan Discipline and wanted Feedback 2.0 and those fans can stay mad. 

Shoulda Known Better is quite sad tbh. I love it so much. It has that anthem feel to it. 

• Upvote 1

Already seen some pressed young ones mad she missed the Grammy deadline :lmao:. I'm calling it - this album is for her long term fans like ourselves not the young ones that stan Discipline and wanted Feedback 2.0 and those fans can stay mad. 

Shoulda Known Better is quite sad tbh. I love it so much. It has that anthem feel to it. 

A fucking MESS. If anything, this album just proves what we knew all along, that she was completely lost uninspired and had no interest in music from DJ era to DC. As soon as she feels like she has something to say BAM, we get a freaking great album again.  

She must love us all but not equally :rolleyes::lol: 
Yeah, that's why i love it so much. It feels so grand :wub: 

• Upvote 1

A fucking MESS. If anything, this album just proves what we knew all along, that she was completely lost uninspired and had no interest in music from DJ era to DC. As soon as she feels like she has something to say BAM, we get a freaking great album again.  

Exactly. Inspirednet shits over everyone! 

ive always said that. She tried to create something with Damita Jo, but that shouldn't have been her album right after the Super Bowl incident. 20Yo and Discipline was rushed and its quite evident. I think Janet needs time off a minimal of at least 4 years to get her creative juices flowing again. Im just happy we got a GREAT album post Rene Elizondo because the kids swore up and down that he was the focal element behind her 4 classics.

• Upvote 2

I'm really just settling into "Black Eagle" and it is scalping these curls out of my scalp

This song reminds me of Can't Be Stopped for some reason

we finally have bragging rights to all the other stans and if this albums opening number beats some of their favs that will be the icing on the cake. And judging by some of their numbers, that wont be hard at all :unsure:

Nnn so true. 

okay another emotional moment....finally able to sit and finger through the CD booklet....haven't done that in years, even If I did buy an album its digital, yet here is a physical copy in my hands of someone I have followed for decades now....and I get to read the lyrics, see the pictures, no clicking, just fingers turning organically through the depth of songs, and words....no words can express how much joy I feel in being alive to see Janet in concert again, and hear new music, but not just new music, rather where she is now, the growth, the journey and being present to witness it :cry:

• Upvote 1