Where would you Rank 'Unbreakable' along with her other albums?

T.C

Left field Janet fan here. I'm one of the few that put the oft maligned albums "Damita Jo" and "20 Y.O." at the TOP of my favorites list. Those 2, along with "Rhythm Nation 1814" flip positions amongst my top 3 quite a bit. However, as a trio, they're pretty much ahead of the pack. Over the course of the past 2 weeks, "Unbreakable" has inched up my list, breaking the top 5. I didn't enjoy a large handful of tracks on the album upon the initial 5 or 6 listens (as I'm a die-hard R&B/Urban music fan, and there's a large chunk of various genres present)...but I've finally gotten used to, and started loving some of those songs I didn't necessarily give a chance to at first. Still, as a collective, as 'unbreakably' solid as the writing, the vocals, and the overall theme of the album is...I couldn't put it ahead of the rest of the top 4. DJ churned out SO many songs that rank inside my top-20 Janet songs of all time...there's only 2 tracks on it that I don't listen to. RN needs no explanation, it's a classic. 20 is the one album that I can listen to from the beginning to the end, the only Janet album that I enjoy every last track (as well as the unreleased tracks that didn't make it onto the finished product.) After writing that last sentence, I came THIS close to moving 20 up :lol: but I have to STOP because I've already spent 36 minutes typing it out...there's already been a LOT of shuffling goin' on :wacko:

Here's my ranking:

11. "Dream Street"

10. "Janet Jackson"

9. "Janet."

8. "All For You"

7. "The Velvet Rope"

6. "Discipline"

5. "Unbreakable"

4. "Control"

3. "20 Y.O."

2. "Rhythm Nation 1814"

1. "Damita Jo"