How do you celebrate your ethnic heritage?

Aquaria

Me too..and I love wearing hoodies..especially being here in the souf.

And that sucks because I love hoodies but unfortunately some feel threatened by them.

RIGHT, Hoodie wear is my favorite wear (besides jeans & T-shirts), and they're the perfect "jacket's" needed for southern California most of the time, but....it has to rain or be cold for me to wear my hood in the dark...and be comfortable.

GURLLL don't be traveling alone 

Ch. on dem nights I get off work at 2-4am, and dem mornings I gotta be out the house at 4-6am, I am checking my shoulders for everything lol (it's a lil under a mile to walk from my place to the train station....chilllld) lol

RIGHT, Hoodie wear is my favorite wear (besides jeans & T-shirts), and they're the perfect "jacket's" needed for southern California most of the time, but....it has to rain or be cold for me to wear my hood in the dark...and be comfortable.

Ch. on dem nights I get off work at 2-4am, and dem mornings I gotta be out the house at 4-6am, I am checking my shoulders for everything lol (it's a lil under a mile to walk from my place to the train station....chilllld) lol

Take ya ass to Target.. Get some mace :asham: 

• Upvote 1

How does one celebrate an ethnicity?

I'm not white. I celebrate that every day since i'm reminded of it I guess. I eat curry almost every day too. 

I LOVE curry :wub: I came across some Asian folks today at the hospital cafeteria and they were eating the "Indian" food  ...which I used to eat until the cafeteria lady told me the guy that makes the food doesn't cover things up and he combs his hair in the kitchen <_<....I miss the the chicken curry :cry:

I can say we BBQ our asses off, and yes we love fried chicken, fried foods really, although Im not big on fried foods anymore. Holidays we cook our asses off cornbread dressing, collard greens, baked macaroni and cheese and lots of fighting amongst family members that aint got no damn sense :)  and we LOVE R&B music! we groove