Janet Achieves Her Highest Metacritic Rating: 77

OK, well assuming Rolling Stone and any other big name publication turns in a high number hopefully it moves up....and un-does the U.K.'s damage

Leave us alone :cry:. No but the UK ha critics piss poor taste....

It's gone up to 75 again

• Upvote 1

Leave us alone :cry:. No but the UK ha critics piss poor taste....

It's gone up to 75 again

Hey you know I love the U.K....You'e there lol. Annnnd ya...I can't even comprehend giving this a 60%, I think 70 is pretty low too, BUT tollerable. And glad to hear it's gone back up

Hey you know I love the U.K....You'e there lol. Annnnd ya...I can't even comprehend giving this a 60%, I think 70 is pretty low too, BUT tollerable. And glad to hear it's gone back up

I don't understand how they could rate it 60% either tbh. But 2015 has been a bad year for us since our equivalent of the Republicans got voted in :cry:

• Upvote 1

I don't understand how they could rate it 60% either tbh. But 2015 has been a bad year for us since our equivalent of the Republicans got voted in :cry:

That is terrible news, yalls gon be in ma prayers...cause yall can't get to The Great Forever with no conservatives in office lol 

That is terrible news, yalls gon be in ma prayers...cause yall can't get to The Great Forever with no conservatives in office lol 

LOL Tell me about it :lmao:!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! It's gone up to 76 again!! Rolling Stones better act the fuck right when they do their review (if they do)

Edited by Dammn Bu