Dammn Baby Appreciation Thread

trackboy

You're welcome.  It's all about listening to these songs with some earphones.  Black Eagle and 2 Be Loved are speaking to me now, it switches with each listen.....the harmonies in 2 Be Loved are heaven.  Aww shit my song is coming on "Well Travelled".  

YESSSS Black Eagle and 2 Be Loved

OMG have y'all heard this in your car especially if you have sound system? Euphoria for your ears! I blast it while driving and when I get off work or if i'm going somewhere where I don't take the main streets I try to drive through neighborhoods where I know younger people are so they can hear this beat knockin!!!:wub:

• Upvote 4

This should be the single, it's very obvious. I can also see Night and Take me Away doing well.

I want her to shoot a video for every song actually. 

Yes I love both of those songs but idk because someone said that Jimmy said the spending budget for this album is only supposed to be $500,000 marketing so who knows if that's why she's not putting out commercials or anything else to promote the album besides tweeting and touring. Oh and Instagram

• Upvote 1

Yes I love both of those songs but idk because someone said that Jimmy said the spending budget for this album is only supposed to be $500,000 marketing so who knows if that's why she's not putting out commercials or anything else to promote the album besides tweeting and touring. Oh and Instagram

I really hope we can get atleast 4 singles. BIU is obviously the best choice at this point for a second single but there's so many single worthy songs on this one. I want an interview so bad. 

I believe that's how much it took to record the album. I also believe there are tv commercials and radio ads for the album.

Edited by Kishi

I don't think albums sell from tv commercials 

they do. I'm sure there's  a few people living under a rock who don't even realize Janet has an album out yet. and Kishi I have yet to see or hear a commercial for Janet. I watch tv all the time maybe i'm watching the wrong channels lol

OMG have y'all heard this in your car especially if you have sound system? Euphoria for your ears! I blast it while driving and when I get off work or if i'm going somewhere where I don't take the main streets I try to drive through neighborhoods where I know younger people are so they can hear this beat knockin!!!:wub:

Knocks on my Beats by Dre Solo 2s too!!! DAMMN BABY!!! :wub:

• Upvote 1

Okay, this is probably my favorite song on the album. The song does warrant an unofficial remix from Daddy Wap tho, that auto-tuned melodic approach is kinda his thing right now. 

Musically, her phrasing is so captivating. The tempo at which she's singing and what she's doing with her voice are just heavenly. 

• Upvote 3